|Jana Münster Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1998|
Jana Münster is a German actress and singer who is best known for her role as Nanni in the film Hanna & Nanni released in 2010. She was honored for her exceptional performance with a Bambi Award in the category of “Talent” in 2010. Jana has a twin sister named, Sophia and together, they have released several songs such as “I Love To Dance”.
Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Jana Münster studied at Kunst Gymnasium (In English – Art High School). Later, she went to Junges National Theatre in Mannheim.
She also attended the Staatliche Hochschule für Musik und Darstellende Kunst Mannheim (In English – State University of Music and Performing Arts Mannheim) for 1 year.
- Father – Thomas Münster (Musician)
- Mother – Sandra Clauder-Münster
- Siblings – Sophia Münster (Older Identical Twin Sister) (Actress, Singer, and Writer)
Jana is represented by –
- Tomton Studios
Vocals, Drums, Flute
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jana prefers not to talk about her dating life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Long eyelashes
- Heart-shaped lips
Jana Münster has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
Having acted as Nanni in the film Hanni & Nanni in 2010 and Hanni in the sequels in 2012 and 2013
As a Singer
Jana released her first song on YouTube titled I Love To Dance in 2014. It was a duet with her sister Sophia.
First Web Show
Jana made her first web show appearance on the comedy, reality series Verstehen Sie Spaß? in 2012.
Jana Münster Favorite Things
- Subjects – German
Source – FilmReporter.de
Jana Münster Facts
- She was born 15 minutes after her sister, Sophia.
- In the sequels of Hanni & Nanni, Jana and her sister Sophia interchanged their roles. Jana who played the role of Nanni in the first part started playing the role of Hanni whereas Sophia began playing the role of Nanni.
- Her first movie was taken from Enid Blyton’s hit novel Hanni & Nanni.
- Jana was 10 years old when she auditioned for her first movie role.
- She took music lessons, where she learned the drums for 1 year and flute for 2 years. She also attended dance lessons, where she learned ballet and hip hop for 3 years.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Jana Münster / Instagram