|Jane March Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 20, 1973|
Jane March is a British film actress and former model who is mainly known for playing various roles in popular films such as The Lover, Never Ever, and Color of Night. After being spotted on the cover of ‘Just Seventeen’ by French director Jean-Jacques Annaud, she was chosen to play the female lead in his 1992 film The Lover. She won a local modeling contest named “Become a Model” at the age of 14 and signed with Storm Model Management.
Jane March Horwood
The Sinner From Pinner
Edgware, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
The information about her educational background is unknown.
- Father – Bernard Horwood (School Teacher)
- Mother – Jean March
- Siblings – Jason March (Older Brother)
Jane is represented by Camilla Storey Management (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jane has dated –
- Carmine Zozzora (1993–2001) – Jane started dating producer Carmine Zozzora in 1993. After dating for 2 months, the producer proposed her on May 6, 1993, and they flew by private jet to Lake Tahoe and got married in the Dream-Maker wedding chapel on June 14, 1993. At that time, she was only 20 while he was 35. They married in a hurry during an 8-hour break from filming Color of Night (1994) at which Bruce Willis was the best man and Demi Moore was the maid of honor. After almost 4 years of their marriage, they separated in 1997 and officially divorced in 2001.
- Steven Waddington – Jane is married to actor Steven Waddington. The couple has a child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Asian, and Hispanic)
She is of English and Spanish descent on her father side, while, on her mother’s side, she has Chinese and Vietnamese ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Light Brown’.
She was appointed as the spokesmodel of Chopard jewelry in 2004.
Best Known For
Playing various roles in popular films such as The Lover (1992), Never Ever (1996), and Color of Night (1994)
She made her theatrical film debut as The Young Girl in the biography drama romance film The Lover in 1992.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Suzanne on the fantasy mystery adventure series Relic Hunter in 2000.
Jane March Facts
- She won a local modeling contest named “Become a Model” at the age of 14.
- Jane signed with Storm Model Management and started working as a print model where she used her middle name March.
- She was chosen to play the female lead in his film The Lover (1992) by French director Jean-Jacques Annaud after seeing her on the cover of magazine Just Seventeen.
- Her s*x scenes in Color of Night (1994) were named as the best s*x scenes ever in film history by the Maxim magazine.
- She doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Contro Vento Films / YouTube