|Jesse Rath Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1989|
Jesse Rath is a Canadian film and television actor who is known for appearing in popular TV shows such as Supergirl (2015), Defiance (2013) and Being Human (2011). He got nominated twice for Gemini Award for his role as Carter Boyd in the CBC series 18 to Life. Jesse is active on social media with more than 100k followers on Instagram and over 50k followers on Twitter.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
The information about his educational background is unknown.
He is represented by Amanda Rosenthal Talent Agency.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jesse hasn’t publicly dated anyone yet.
Race / Ethnicity
He is Ashkenazi Jewish on his father’s side and has Goan Indian ancestry on his mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Teethy smile
- Prominent nose
He hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
Jesse hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
Appearing in popular TV shows such as Supergirl (2015), Defiance (2013) and Being Human (2011)
He made his theatrical film debut as a runner in the historical drama biography film The Greatest Game Ever Played in 2005.
First TV Show
Jesse made his first TV show appearance as Ram on the action-adventure family series Aaron Stone in 2009.
His diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Jesse Rath Favorite Things
- TV Show – Lost
Source – myFanbase
Jesse Rath Facts
- He made special appearances on Being Human and 18 to Life in 2011, where he played the role of the younger brother of his real-life older sister Meaghan Rath.
- He is a Keanu Reeves lookalike.
- When he isn’t working, he can be found at the local comic book stores.
- Jesse got co-nominated for Gemini Award twice, once in 2010 and then again in 2011, for his role as Carter Boyd in the CBC series 18 to Life.
- He stole a Legion Ring from the Supergirl (2015) Art Department and later used it at the show’s 2018 San Diego Comic-Con panel.
- Jesse has a pet dog named Buggy.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jesse Rath / Instagram