|Jon Kortajarena Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1985|
Jon Kortajarena is a Spanish model who has posed for the worldwide popular brands like Just Cavalli, Versace, Giorgio Armani, Lagerfeld, Pepe Jeans but notably H&M, Zara, Guess, and Tom Ford. He is known to play Felix Cordova on the American drama-thriller series Quantico. Jon Kortajarena has a massive fan base of more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
Jon Kortajarena Redruello
Bilbao, Vizcaya, País Vasco, Spain
New York, United States
Jon attended an Ikastola school until the age of 10 and went to many public, private, and Catholic schools.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Nuria Redruello Sánchez (Hair Dresser)
- Siblings – Jon has a sister.
Kortajarena is represented by Markham, Froggatt & Irwin and Untitled Entertainment. Beside this, Jon has signed with the following agencies –
- View Management – Barcelona (Mother Agency)
- The Lions – New York
- Success Models – Paris
- Why Not Model Management – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- YC Models – Brussels
- The Lions – Los Angeles
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Jon Kortajarena has dated –
- Blanca Romero (2007) – Jon dated the Spanish talk-show host Blanca Romero in 2007 and soon they got separated.
- Alfonso Bassave (2010) – Kortajarena and Alfonso Bassave had an encounter in 2010.
- Luke Evans (2014-2016, 2017) – Jon began dating Welsh actor Luke Evans in 2014. After dating for almost 2 years, the romance fizzled up and the couple decided to part their ways. They later dated for a short period of time in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Jon has Basque and Spanish/Andalusian ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Thick Eyebrows
- Towering Height
44 (EU) or 11 (US) or 10 (UK)
Jon Kortajarena has done endorsements work for brands like Furla, Douglas Cosmetics, Messika, Liu-Jo, Reserved, Balmain Hair, Tom Ford, DKNY, Guerlain, Bulgari, Massimo Dutti, Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera, Ports 1961, Banana Republic, Jack Jones, 7 For All Mankind, Agent Provocateur, Hugo Boss, Sarar, Karl Lagerfeld, Zara, Mavi, Kenneth Cole, David Yurman, Roberto Cavalli, Lacoste, Sergio K, Pepe Jeans, Belvedere Vodka, Replay, Trussardi, Matinique, Esprit, Mauro Grifoni, Jaeger, Etro, Diesel, Guess, Carlo Pignatelli, Jean Paul Gaultier, and John Richmond.
Moreover, Jon appeared in a TV commercial for the sugar-free, Fanta Z “Mediterraneo” in 2005.
Best Known For
- Playing Felix Cordova in 2017 on the American Television drama-thriller TV series Quantico
- Enacting Jeffrey Aspern on the 2018 period drama The Aspern Papers
Jon made his theatrical film debut as Carlos in the 2009 drama film A Single Man.
First TV Show
Kortajarena made his first TV show appearance in 2006 on the reality TV series Supermodelo 2006.
Jon Kortajarena prefers to do running which helps to keep his mind and body healthy. He takes a balanced diet to keep himself glowing, fit, and healthy.
Jon Kortajarena Favorite Things
- Books – Perfume, The Wheel of Life by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, and Siddhartha
- Novelist – Hermann Hesse
Source – Wikipedia
Jon Kortajarena Facts
- He was discovered during a fashion show that he visited with his friend.
- Jon’s modeling carrier began to shine at the age of 18 when he got selected to be the face of Just Cavalli for Roberto Cavalli’s spring campaign.
- He has modeled professionally on the Cibeles fashion show for Roberto Verino.
- Jon relocated to Paris to begin his career in modeling.
- His international modeling debut was at the fall Milan and Paris fashion week for Emporio Armani and John Galliano in 2004.
- Jon refers to himself as a hopelessly romantic person.
- He has done runway walks for the brands including Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, Salvatore Ferragamo, Carolina Herrera, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, and Chanel in Milan and Paris.
- Jon got signed by the American fashion brand named Guess in 2007.
- Kortajarena has served as an ambassador for Bulgari Global Watches.
- He aspired to become a painter, an astronaut, a supermarket cashier during his childhood days.
- Jon walked right behind his best friend and model Esther Cañadas during his first runway walk.
- He was ranked 8th on the list of “The World’s 10 Most Successful Male Models” by Forbes on June 26, 2009.
- In November 2009, Kortajarena was named “Model of the Year” by the German GQ.
- He has a knack for designing and photography.
- Jon prefers to spend time with friends and family. During his treasure time, he likes to watch films, listen to music, travel to mountains with friends and sunbathing.
- He appeared n*de in numerous Tom Ford campaigns.
- Kortajarena is a good friend of Elena Anaya.
- He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Euskera.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Jon Kortajarena / Instagram