|Juan Foyth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1998|
Juan Foyth is an Argentinian professional football player who plays as a central defender for the English club Tottenham Hotspur and the Argentina national football team.
Juan Marcos Foyth
La Plata, Argentina
Professional Footballer Player
Juan Foyth is represented by his team Tottenham Hotspur.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Juan Foyth has dated –
- Ariana Alonso (2014-Present) – Foyth officially tied the knot with his longtime sweetheart Ariana Alonso in La Plata, Argentina in July 2019. Foyth posted one wedding photo of him and Ariana on July 15, 2019, and thanked everyone who accompanied them on their big day. Looking at both of their Instagram profiles, their anniversary before marriage is celebrated every 5th of April.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Polish descent.
- Thin Lips
- U-Shaped Jawline
Juan Foyth has endorsed the brand Adidas.
Juan Foyth Facts
- He tends to often post sweet photos of him and his wife Ariana on Instagram.
- He played in the Youth Academy as an attacking midfielder for several years and later transitioned to a central defender position before turning 16 years old.
- Juan Foyth signed his first professional contract in January 2017, which associated him with the Estudiantes de La Plata until June 2019. He made his Primer Division debut on March 19, 2017, in a match against Patronato and progressed to play 6 times in the league with 2 more appearances in the Copa Sudamericana.
- On August 30, 2017, he joined Tottenham Hotspur for $8m worth of five-year contract until 2022. He debuted for the club on September 19, 2017, in an EFL Cup tie against Barnsley during which the club won 1-0. Foyth then made his league debut on November 3, 2018, in a 3-2 away win against Wolverhampton Wanderers where he conceded 2 penalties that were both converted. During his next Premier League appearance in an away match against Crystal Palace, he scored his first career goal, leading Tottenham to a winning score of 1-0.
- Juan Foyth made his debut to the Argentina national football team on November 16, 2018, in a friendly match against Mexico where he contributed to Argentina’s 2-0 win. Foyth won the man of the match award and was well-praised for his impressive performance. He was selected for the team at the 2019 Copa America and made his first start in the competition in a match against Qatar. He started as a right-back in 3 games including the semi-final during which they lost to Brazil with 2-0 and the match against Chile which they won with 2-1.
Featured Image by Juan Foyth / Instagram