|Kang Seung-hyun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 22, 1987|
Kang Seung-hyun is a well distinguished Korean model, actress, director, entrepreneur, designer, TV host, and social media star. She is noted for winning the title of Ford‘s Model of the World in 2008 and for walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Costello Tagliapietra, DKNY, and Dolce & Gabbana. She has starred in several films including Champion (2018) and also has an eponymous YouTube channel on which she uploads travel vlogs, cook shows, challenges, and other fun content. Hyoni has a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and over 100k followers on Twitter.
Seoul, South Korea
She divides her time between –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Seoul, South Korea
The details about Hyoni’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Model, Entrepreneur, Designer, Director, Television Host, Social Media Star, Actress
Hyoni is represented by –
- Ford Models – New York
- YGKPlus – Seoul
- YG Entertainment (Talent Management)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hyoni prefers to keep her dating life away from the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean roots.
- Snub nose
- Tall physique
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Hyoni has endorsed several brands such as H&M Divided, American Eagle Outfitters, United Colors of Benetton, DKNY Jeans, Lacoste, Victoria’s Secret Pink, Nasty Gal x Mink Pink, Target, and Tommy Hilfiger Denim
Best Known For
- Having been featured on the cover of several magazines such as WWD Beauty Inc, Vogue, Dazed & Confused, Elle Girl, and W
- Starring in several films including Champion (2018) and Believer (2018)
- Uploading travel vlogs, challenges, interviews, and cook shows on her eponymous YouTube channel since 2012
- Walking the ramp for several high-end brands such as Costello Tagliapietra, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, and designers including Marc Jacobs and Tory Burch
First Fashion Week
Hyoni debuted at the Ready to wear – Autumn/Winter 2008 fashion week. She walked for several brands such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Trussardi, Twinkle By Wenlan, and United Bamboo.
Hyoni made her theatrical film debut as Joo-Hyeon in the sports drama, Champion, in 2018.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as herself in the reality game-show, Running Man, in 2014.
As a part of her daily fitness routine, she makes sure to do Pilates in order to keep herself fit. Moreover, the secret to her beautiful skin lies in her healthy eating and sleeping habits.
Kang Seung-hyun Favorite Things
- Brands – Urban Outfitters, H&M, Chanel, Phillip Lim
Source – YouTube
Kang Seung-hyun Facts
- She was 19 years old when she won Ford‘s Model of the World title in 2008, becoming the first Asian model to win the award. It was during that time that she was spotted.
- Hyoni wanted to be a model ever since she was a child.
- In December 2009, Hyoni co-founded her own company named Reborn Process.
- In 2011, she launched her own line of limited edition handbags under the title Hyoni-line.
- In May 2012, she started her YouTube channel under the title Hyoni TV.
- She enjoys wearing clothes from designer Phillip Lim.
- Hyoni is close friends with models Nika, Kendra, Alexina, and Kate.
- She relishes Korean dishes as well as junk food such as pizza and pasta.
- Her go-to brand for cosmetics is MAC and she prefers to pick her perfumes from Bvlgari.
- Follow Kang Seung-hyun on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Hyoni Kang / Instagram