|Kelli Giddish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1980|
Kelli Giddish is an American actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, All My Children, and Witches of the Caribbean. She has done endorsement work for popular organizations like the Joyful Heart Foundation. Kelli has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Kelli Marie Giddish
Cumming, Georgia, United States
Kelli Giddish went to the Forsyth Central High School and graduated in 1998. She later got enrolled at the University of Evansville in Indiana and graduated with a major in Theatre Performance.
- Father – Charles Giddish
- Mother – Nita Giddish
- Siblings – Eli Giddish (Brother)
- Others – Ralph L. Giddish (Paternal Grandfather) (World War II Veteran), Dosia Hildebrand (Maternal Grandmother)
Kelli Giddish is represented by Beverly Hills-based Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelli Giddish has dated –
- Lawrence Faulborn (2015-Present) – In June 2015, Kelli Giddish got married to Lawrence Faulborn in a private ceremony, which was reportedly attended by just 15 guests. They had opted to host their wedding ceremony at the beach house in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. In July 2015, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child and in October 2015, she gave birth to their son, Ludo Faulborn.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German, Irish, and English ancestry.
- In 2015, Kelli Giddish was cast in a social cause commercial for Joyful Heart Foundation.
- She also appeared in a commercial for NoMore.org in 2014.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of NYPD Detective Amanda Rollins in the popular crime drama series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Having played the role of Di Henry in the soap opera, All My Children.
In 2005, she made her theatrical film debut in the horror movie, Witches of the Caribbean.
First TV Show
In 2005, Kelli Giddish made her first TV show appearance on the long-running ABC TV show, All My Children.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Kelli Giddish Favorite Things
- Food – Tortilla Chips
- Word She Uses Too Often – Amazing
- TV Shows – Transparent on Amazon
- TV Guilty Pleasure – Top Chef
- Comedy Movie – Ghostbusters (1984)
Source – Buzzfeed
Kelli Giddish Facts
- While she was studying in high school, she was an accomplished athlete. She was also on her school’s softball team.
- Kelli started dabbling in acting at a very young age. She had a constant presence in her high school’s theatre productions.
- She credits her father for nudging her towards acting by taking her to the Fox Theatre in Atlanta.
- While studying in university, she was selected to perform at the Kennedy Center and was a finalist for Irene Ryan Acting Award.
- After completing her university studies, she decided to move to New York City to focus on her acting career.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Kelli Giddish / Instagram