|Lee Hyori Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¼ in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1979|
Lee Hyori is a South Korean singer, record producer, activist, actress, and TV presenter who is best known for her contribution to one of K-pop’s most popular girl group Fin.K.L. Besides that, she is also popularly known for her appearance on the comedy variety show Family Outing from 2008 to 2010. With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 850k followers on Instagram.
Nation’s Fairy, Hyori, Dog Poo
Cheongwon, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
Mt. Halla, Jeju Island
According to sources, Hyori studied at Seoul Dongjak Elementary School. Later, she started studying at Suhmoon Girls’ Middle School.
Later, she attended Kookmin University, where she attained a Major in Film and Acting. Thereafter, she attained Major in Media Studies and Social Science from Kyung Hee University.
Singer, Record Producer, Activist, Actress, Television Presenter
- Siblings – She has an older brother and 2 older sister sisters.
As a member of Fin.K.L, she had previously been represented by Go Soo Am.
As a member of Fin.K.L, Hyori is signed to DSP Media.
As a solo artist, she has released her music with various record labels including Mnet Media, DSP Media, B2M Entertainment, CJ E&M, and LOEN Entertainment.
5 ft 5¼ or 166 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hyori has dated –
- Lee Sang-soon (2011-Present) – She and Roller Coaster guitarist Lee Sang-soon tied the knot with one another on September 1, 2013. They came across one another for the first time in July 2011. The couple is both animal lovers and they are also associated with various animal shelters.
Race / Ethnicity
Asian (South Korean)
- Snub nose
- Wide smile
Hyori has appeared in commercials for various brands such as –
- Del Monte
Lee Hyori Favorite Things
Lee Hyori Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Chungcheongbuk-do.
- Besides Hyori, the other members of Fin.K.L are Lee Jin, Ock Joo-hyun, and Sung Yu-ri
- She credits her fellow Korean singer Uhm Jung-hwa to be her greatest singing influence.
- Her vocal range has been classified as mezzo-soprano.
- Hyori has been criticized for the vocal ability on various accounts.
- As a solo artist, she released her debut studio album titled Stylish…E with DSP Media on August 13, 2003. It was compiled of 14 tracks in total. Although it did not make it on to the peak charts, its sales soared high and in under a year more than 153 thousand copies were sold.
- Until January 2020, more than 400k album copies and an astonishing 7 million digital tracks were bought only in South Korea.
- One of her most popular music videos was that of her song 10 Minutes which was released in 2003 and directed by Seo Hyeon-seung.
- In her free time, she enjoys indulging in art.
- Hyori identifies as a vegetarian.
- She has 2 dogs and a cat.
Featured Image By Marie Claire Korea / YouTube /CC BY 3.0