|Lina Larissa Strahl Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1997|
Lina Larissa Strahl is a German singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, dancer, and actress. She gained prominence by playing the lead role of Bibi Blocksberg in the Bibi & Tina film series between 2014 and 2017, and for having a recurring role as Frankie in Disney’s family TV series The Lodge in 2017.
Lina Larissa Strahl
Seelze, Lower Saxony, Germany
Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany
She attendfed Georg-Büchner-Gymnasium in Berlin, Germany, and finished with a 1.9 Abitur.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Entrepreneur, Dancer
- Father – Armin Rott
- Siblings – None
BMG Music Publishing
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lina Larissa Strahl has dated –
- Tilman Pörzgen (2016-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She has also dyed her hair ‘Pale Pink’ and ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Mole above the upper lip
- Pointy chin
Lina Larissa Strahl Favorite Things
- Singer In Germany – Helene Fischer
- Disney Movies – The Little Mermaid (1989), Finding Nemo (2003), Tangled (2010), Frozen (2013), The Jungle Book (2016)
Lina Larissa Strahl Facts
- After watching Disney TV shows such as Hannah Montana (2006-2011), she started a band with her friends in the 5th grade.
- Lina gained media prominence by winning KiKa’s TV channel music competition, Dein Song, in 2013. The song she won the competition with, Freakin’ Out, was composed with the help of MIA, a well-known German punk/rock/pop band.
- She saw Dein Song on TV and wanted to audition but her parents were against it. She kept providing information about the show until they agreed.
- Lina used to be very responsible and vigilant when it came to doing her school obligations until the 10th grade. As she got closer to graduating high school, her motivation waned and she started doing them at the last minute.
- History, French, and English were the classes she excelled in during high school.
- She sometimes wished she was a normal teenager and went on holidays like her peers instead of filming movies and recording songs. The last time she was on a vacation with her parents was in 2012.
- She released her debut single Wie ich bin in March 2016 and her debut studio album, Official, on May 27, 2016.
- Her 2nd studio album, Ego, released November 3, 2017, was the 1st album to enter the top 5 positions on the German GfK Entertainment charts.
- Lina released her 3rd studio album, R3bellin, on November 9, 2018, which became her 1st album that topped the German charts.
- At a majority of her concerts, there is a separate children’s area for her younger fanbase. Lina is aware that children often stand behind their parents and can’t see her on the stage.
- She has a Mini Goldendoodle named Ilvie, born in November 2017.
- She has created a brand of pet products, Kleine Wölfin by LINA.
- Lina noticed a weird coincidence in her life – when she is very busy and has a stressful schedule, she is healthy even if people around are sick. However, if she has a break from obligations, she gets sick and cannot enjoy the freedom.
- She stated that Greta Thunberg is “a rebel with a meaning.”
- She would describe her career with a song Rebellen from her 3rd studio album, R3bellin (2018).
- A fan gift that remained in her memory was a pair of teddy bears, each with a picture of her and her best friend on it.
- If she can’t fall asleep, she reads a book or starts making up stories in her head.
- Lina has stage fright and is afraid of forgetting her lines when acting.
- She is not the type of person to celebrate by partying and drinking alcohol, and would rather go to bed so she can be rested for the upcoming day.
- In 2019, she appeared on the series 5 of the German TV show Dancing On Ice and won 3rd place.
Featured Image by Lina Larissa Strahl / Instagram