Faustino Marcos Alberto Rojo
La Plata, Argentina
Rojo’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Marcos Rojo
- Mother – Carlina Rojo
- Siblings – Unknown
Rojo is signed with Proeleven Gestao Desportiva Lda.
Defender (Can play as Winger)
6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rojo is married to Eugenia Lusardo, a model who works in Lisbon, Portugal. Together, they have a daughter Morena Rojo.
Race / Ethnicity
- Black hair and brown eyes
- Muscular body
Marcos Rojo’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Rojo has signed an endorsement contract with Nike.
Rojo’s religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
His defensive skills and for being a very perspective and passionate defender.
First Football Match
Rojo debuted for Sporting Lisbon on August 19, 2012 in a match against Vitoria.
Marcos had his debut for Manchester United on September 14, 2014 in a 4-0 success over Queens Park Rangers.
On February 9, 2011, Rojo first appeared in a match for the senior national team of Argentina against Portugal.
He first appeared in a World Cup match in a 2-1 victory against Bosnia and Herzegovina at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Holding the ball
- Ball interception
- Tactical Awareness
Rojo has not appeared in a movie yet.
First TV Show
Other than football matches itself, Marcos has not been seen in any other TV show.
Marcos’s workout and diet routine are not known.
Marcos Rojo Favorite Things
Rojo’s favorite things are not known.
Marcos Rojo Facts
- At the age of 10, Rojo became a member of Estudiantes de La Plata.
- In 2009, Marcos was promoted to the first team of Estudiantes de La Plata.
- In the 2009 FIFA Club World Cup Final, as a member of Estudiantes, Rojo faced FC Barcelona. Eventually, the Spanish team took the trophy after they won the match by 2-1.
- He won the Copa Libertadores and Argentine’s First League title while playing with Estudiantes.
- In December 2010, Marcos penned a five-year deal with the Russian club Spartak Moscow.
- In July 2012, Rojo shifted to Sporting Lisbon and signed a four-year contract for a price of 3.5 million British pounds.
- He scored his first goal for Sporting Lisbon on April 28, 2013 in a match against Nacional.
- On August 19, 2014, Marcos moved to Manchester United and penned a five-year contract worth 20 million euros. At the same time, Nani shifted to Sporting on a season-long loan. After Rojo got transferred to Manchester, he stated that this was a dream come true for him.
- He played for Argentina at the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
- Rojo has tattoos with the words “Pride” and “Glory” on his right and left side of his quadricep (leg) respectively.
- In December 2014, Rojo was part of an affair with another woman whom he had met in a club. The Argentinian superstar stated that the girl was blackmailing him. He asked for a court order known as injunction so the newspapers can exclude him and his family out of the story. Eventually, the injunction was removed in April 2015, but it is still valid to stop the publishing of photos of Rojo.
- Follow Rojo on Instagram.