|Marcus Patrick Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1974|
Marcus Patrick is a former British pop singer turned personal trainer and exotic dancer in the United States who fulfills his creative aspirations with occasional acting jobs.
Patrick Marcus Osborne
Bath, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
- Arlington, Texas, United States
- England, United Kingdom
Marcus studied at St. Mark’s Secondary School in Bath, England. He has a diploma in Physical Education and is an advanced A.C.E Certified Trainer.
Upon moving to Los Angeles in his early 20s, he took acting lessons from several coaches namely, Eric Morris, Janet Alhanti, Howard Fine, John Kirby, and Ivana Chubbuck.
Actor, Model, Nightclub Dancer, Singer, Film Director, ACE Certified Online Trainer, and Track & Field Coach
- Father – Karate Teacher, Artist
- Mother – Maureen Olivia Reid (Nurse)
- Siblings – Judith Mcleod (Sister). He also has another sister.
Marcus is represented by –
- Gar Lester Agency
- Maani Golesorkhi, Talent Manager
- Steven Williams PR, Publicist
Pop, Dance, Euro Pop
- BMG France
- Bell Records
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marcus has dated –
- Cynthia Wales (2000–2006) – The actor’s first marriage was to his high school sweetheart Cynthia Wales from 2000 to 2006.
- Michelle Maylene (2007) – Marcus gave a statement in 2007 that he rescued Michelle from the p*rn industry and shared that she was his girlfriend and fiancée.
- Alisa Angelic Osborne (2011) – In 2011, a woman named Alisa who also addressed herself as Chef Angelic was featured in Patrick’s early YouTube videos.
- Nikki Torres – Marcus married Guatemalan glamor model Nikki Torres in 2015 who switched her name to Norma after marriage. As of 2020, the couple has 3 sons together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, Hispanic, and White)
He has English, Irish, and French ancestry on his father’s side and Jamaican, Cuban, and Cherokee/Native American ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Extremely lean with a shredded muscular look
- Long face with a sharp jawline
- Usually maintains a close-cropped hairstyle with a light stubble or a goatee
- In 2007, he booked national Christmas commercials for Ross Dress for Less.
- He also promotes his fitness and health-related information products on all his social media platforms.
Marcus Patrick Favorite Things
- Musical Artist – Bob Marley
- Song – One Love (1977)
- Role Model – Bruce Lee
- Breakfast – Soymilk and cereal
- Self-Help book – The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Source – IMDb, NewsBlaze.com, The-Artifice.com
Marcus Patrick Facts
- Growing up, he had a busy life taking lessons in piano, gymnastics, swimming, and Tae Kwon Do. Patrick eventually became the Junior and Heavyweight British Tae Kwon Do Champion.
- His first professional aspiration was to become a professional fighter for which he gained a second-degree black belt but lost interest in this goal after he realized that an inclination for violence was fueled by a history of physical abuse.
- After turning to music, he auditioned for business mogul, Simon Cowell, when he was 17 years old and was signed to become a band member of the Worlds Apart boy band for the next 3 years.
- The actor is capable of singing in all styles and up to 4 octaves.
- As of January 2020, his personal record for a 100-meter sprint is 37 seconds.
- Marcus faced a lot of bullying for his ethnically diverse features in the early years of his school before gaining his growth spurt in his teens, after which he became extremely popular.
- He follows an organic, raw, vegan diet, and is strictly against the consumption of animal products.
- His first job in the United States was to work as a personal trainer.
- Dancing and stripping in gay and straight bars is the actor’s main source of income. Initially, it started as a medium to maintain his vast expenses in Los Angeles to work as an actor. Over the years, Marcus continued performing as an exotic dancer because he enjoys dancing and considers it a good way to fit in his daily requirement of cardiovascular conditioning.
- He has no misgivings about getting clicked in racy photo-shoots or stripping because his parents were extremely liberal while raising him. He would often run around the house n*ked for fun.
- Marcus was fired from the NBC daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives in 2007 due to the publication of his explicit photo-shoot in the September edition of Playgirl.
- He was cast as a model in the music video of The Woman You Love (2012) by Ashanti.
Featured Image by Marcus Patrick / Instagram