|Megan Barton Hanson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1994|
Megan Barton Hanson is a British model who rose to popularity after joining ITV’s hit dating reality TV show Love Island in 2018. The show turned out to be the remake of the British dating reality TV show of the same name from 10 years ago during which the show only featured celebrity contestants. Shortly after she made her entrance to Love Island, she was exposed in a controversy due to her major plastic surgery work that blew out tons of questions from the viewers, asking about the real reason behind her sudden transformation. Despite getting herself a plastic surgery, she later admitted that getting glammed up to fill her insecurities was not enough to find her true happiness and that she had to work on her mental and emotional state to gain confidence.
Essex, England, United Kingdom
The details about her educational qualifications aren’t known.
Model, Social Media Personality, Television Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Megan Barton Hanson is represented by Fire PR and Management.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Megan Barton Hanson has dated –
- Wes Nelson (2018-2019) – Megan Barton Hanson had dated her fellow Love Island contestant Wes Nelson during their time in the villa. Though the real reason behind their breakup wasn’t clear, it was believed that their relationship went shaky following Nelson’s appearance on Dancing On Ice. The former beaus had reportedly called it quits after 5 months of dating.
Race / Ethnicity
She has British ancestry.
She often tends to wear green, blue, and gray-colored contact lenses.
- Thick Lips
- Thick Eyebrows
- Long Lashes
Megan Barton Hanson has endorsed brands such as –
- Avon UK
- Isle of Paradise
- Glamour UK
Best Known For
Joining ITV’s hit dating reality TV show Love Island in 2018
First TV Show
In 2018, she made her TV show debut as ‘Herself’ on ITV’s dating reality show Love Island.
Megan Barton Hanson Facts
- She was featured on the cover of SIXTY6 Magazine in March 2017.
- She had major plastic surgery at the age of 19.
- Megan ideally prefers men who are “dark and tanned look wise.”
- She’s an ambassador for the top-billed UK fashion retailer PrettyLittleThing.
- Connect with Megan Barton Hanson on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Megan Barton Hanson / Instagram