|Michael Ronda Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1996|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Michael Ronda is a Mexican actor and singer who has been cast in several roles in shows and movies like Simón Álvarez in Soy Luna, Poncho in Como dice el dicho, Alex in La fuerza del destino, Gabriel in Bajo la red, Eduardo in Bronco, and Santiago in Bacalar.
Mexico City, Mexico
- Father – Davide Ronda
- Mother – Vicky
- Siblings – Alessandra (Older Sister), Kevin (Younger Brother)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Ronda has dated –
- Ana Jara Martinez
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Hispanic)
Michael Ronda is of Italian descent on his father’s side and has Mexican roots on his maternal side.
- Tall Stature
- Lean physique
- Deep-set eyes
Michael Ronda Facts
- As a child, he wanted to play soccer but as soon as he stepped foot on a set for the first time, he realized his passion to be in front of the camera.
- Michael Ronda made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Victor in an episode titled Desde arriba of the drama show, Cada quien su santo, in March 2009.
- Between 2011 and 2015, he portrayed the character of Poncho in the anthology drama series, Como dice el dicho, in which he was included in the lead cast alongside Sergio Corona, Wendy González, Brisa Carrillo, Benny Emmanuel, Héctor Sandarti, and Fernanda Sasse.
- From 2016 to 2018, he co-starred alongside Karol Sevilla, Ruggero Pasquarelli, and Valentina Zenere in the Argentine telenovela, Soy Luna. Michael Ronda was cast as Simón Álvarez and this role won him the Kids’ Choice Awards Mexico and Kids’ Choice Awards Argentina in the “Favorite Actor” category.
- He started appearing as Eduardo in the Spanish-language biographical television series, Bronco: The Series, in the year 2019.
- He has released a couple of singles such as La Diva de la Escuela and Seré Tu Héroe.
Featured Image by Michael Ronda / Instagram