|Michelle Madrigal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1987|
Michelle Madrigal is a Filipina actress, chef, and YouTuber. She has reached the finals of the talent search contest Star Circle Quest. She has 2 sisters. Michelle takes a lot of interest in fitness and had resumed her workout regime just 4 weeks after giving birth to her first child.
Michelle Madrigal Gaspar
Quezon City, Philippines
Information about Michelle Madrigal’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Karla Kalua (Actress)
- Siblings – Micaella Madrigal (Younger Sister), Ehra Madrigal (Older Sister) (Actress)
Michelle Madrigal is represented by Viva Artist Agency.
She was previously represented by –
- Star Magic (2004-2006)
- GMA Artist Center (2007-2015)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michelle Madrigal has dated –
- JC de Vera (2004-2005) – Towards the end of the summer of 2004, Michelle started going out with actor JC de Vera. They decided to go separate ways in March 2005. In his interviews, de Vera later revealed that he was left heartbroken by the end of their relationship.
- Victor Neri (2006-2007) – Madrigal started going out with actor Victor Neri in August 2006. However, their relationship barely lasted 6 months, as they separated by the start of 2007. Some reports claimed that his newfound proximity to the Malaysian actress Carrie Lee led to their breakup. However, Victor and Michelle both refuted these rumors.
- Jon Hall (2010-2011) – According to reports, Michelle started dating Filipino TV personality Jon Hall in 2010. However, in 2011, they decided to break up. Hall later revealed that they were fighting regularly over small things, which prompted them to call an end before they started hating each other.
- Jonathan Romero (2011-2015) – Michelle started dating El Salvadorian football player Jonah Romero, who was playing in United Football League at that time, towards the end of 2011. However, their relationship wasn’t made public until the early months of 2012. They went separate ways in 2015.
- Troy Woolfolk (2016-Present) – In October 2016, Madrigal revealed that she was in a relationship with American football cornerback, Troy Woolfolk. She had posted a picture of them together on her Instagram to make their relationship public. In April 2017, she revealed through her Instagram account that she was expecting her first child and she gave birth to her daughter in October 2017. In July 2017, she announced that she and Woolfolk had got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad smile
- High cheekbones
Michelle has used her strong social media presence to endorse the following brands –
- Quest Nutrition
- Flat Tummy Co
- Protein World
- 1st Phorm
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having managed to reach the finals of the talent hunt competition, Star Circle Quest.
- Being cast in important roles in several TV series such as Pasión de Amor, Love and Lies, and Adarna.
She made her theatrical film debut as Mayumi in the comedy horror movie, D’ Anothers in 2005.
First TV Show
In 2004, Michelle Madrigal made her first TV show appearance in Star Circle Quest.
Michelle relies on CrossFit workouts to keep her fitness up and tone her enviable figure. Although she is fairly competitive in the gym and often strives to get her name on the honors board at the CrossFit MNL gym in the Army Gymnasium, she absolutely hates burpees. Her usual CrossFit workouts lean heavily towards body weight exercises.
She is so committed to her workout routine that just 4 weeks after giving birth to her first child, she had restarted her workout routine. If she was too busy due to the demands of motherhood, she would squeeze in a workout at home. The main focus of her home workouts was her midsection.
Michelle Madrigal Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Michelle Madrigal Facts
- She managed to bag her first contract from ABS-CBN’s Star Magic after having participated in the reality talent competition, Star Circle Quest.
- She got her first big breakthrough by appearing in the lead role in the ABS-CBN TV series, Vietnam Rose.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Michelle Madrigal / Instagram