Morgan Jeanette Turner
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
After completion of school education, Morgan Jeanette Turner decided against enrolling in college to focus on her acting career. She feels that the standardized academia isn’t suited for everyone.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Sandra Landers (Actress)
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Morgan Jeanette Turner has opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad smile
- Strong jawline
Morgan Jeanette Turner hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Young Martha in the action adventure movie, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017).
- Having made appearances in movies such as The Sisterhood of Night (2014) and Wonderstruck (2017).
As a Singer
In July 2017, Morgan’s music band Double Suede released their debut EP, In Less Light.
First TV Show
In 2010, Morgan Jeanette Turner made her first TV show appearance in I’m Fine episode of the drama TV series, Mercy.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Morgan Jeanette Turner Favorite Things
- Movie – 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
Source – Just Jared
Morgan Jeanette Turner Facts
- She started taking dance training at a very young age. She has taken training in ballet and tap dancing for more than a decade. She is also trained in contemporary and Irish step.
- She doesn’t like peas.
- Morgan likes astrology charts, crystals, and tarot cards a lot.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Morgan Jeanette Turner / YouTube