|Nick Santino Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1988|
Nick Santino is an American musician, singer, and songwriter. He is best known for being the founder and the lead vocalist of the band, A Rocket to the Moon. After the split of the band in 2013, Nick started a solo career but later formed another band, Beach Weather, in 2015 which took an indefinite break in 2017.
Nicholas Bernard Santino
Nick, Nick Santino and The Northern Wind
Braintree, Massachusetts, United States
Nick’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Bernie Santino
- Mother – Donna Santino
- Siblings – Unknown
Nick is represented by Chelsea Dunstall of Eighty One Twenty Three Management.
Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Indie Rock, Pop Punk, Country
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nick has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pointed chin
Nick has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the pop-rock band, A Rocket to the Moon (2006-2013)
- Co-founding the band, Beach Weather, in 2015
On October 13, 2009, Nick released his first studio album, On Your Side, with the band, A Rocket to the Moon.
As a solo artist, he released his first album, Big Skies, on May 27, 2014.
Nick Santino Favorite Things
- Musician – Tom Petty
Source – MindEqualsBlown.com
Nick Santino Facts
- In the summer of 2006, Nick formed the pop-rock band, A Rocket to the Moon, in Braintree and took the roles of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist.
- He was formerly a member of local bands like The Bad Year and The Midway Class and he formed A Rocket to the Moon as a musical experiment.
- It took him until early 2008 to assemble all the band musicians which he did by the help of another American rock band, The Maine.
- Their first major festival appearance was at The Bamboozle in 2008.
- The band disbanded in 2013 with Nick pursuing a solo career in music. He first went by the name of ‘Nick Santino and The Northern Wind’ but later changed it to his previous name.
- In August 2015, he formed yet another band called Beach Weather.
- In July 2017, the band announced a break for an indefinite period of time.
- In an interview in 2015, he said that he had thought of quitting a couple of times but then something good happens and, hence, he sticks to music.
- He prefers to play in smaller club shows rather than big festivals.
- Follow Nick Santino on Facebook.
Featured Image by BEACH WEATHER / Instagram