|Niko Guardado Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1996|
Niko Guardado is an American actor known for appearing in a number of TV series including I Didn’t Do It, The Fosters, Sam & Cat, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. He has also earned fame by appearing in movies such as The Bachelors (2017) and Beyond the Mat (2013). He is the son of former Major League Baseball relief pitcher and baseball coach, Eddie Guardado. Niko has steadily been building his fan base through his notable acting skills and dashing looks.
He received his middle school education from a school in DuPont, Washington.
- Father – Eddie Guardado (Baseball Coach, Former Major League Baseball Relief Pitcher)
- Mother – Lisa Guardado
- Siblings – Jakob Guardado (Younger Brother), Ava Rose (Younger Sister)
Niko Guardado is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates L.A.
6 ft or 183 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Niko has kept his love life under covers which makes it difficult for us to speculate anything about his relationship status and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall height
- Often wears a cap
He has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being the older son of former Major League Baseball relief pitcher, Eddie Guardado
- Having appeared on a number of TV shows like I Didn’t Do It, The Fosters, Sam & Cat, and Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn
He made his theatrical film debut as the young wrestler in the sports drama Beyond the Mat in 2013.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut as Richard on the Nickelodeon show, Sam & Cat, in 2013.
Niko Guardado Facts
- He has an autistic younger sister. Niko often dedicates his posts to his sister who has braved her condition through constant efforts and has emerged as an inspiration to all.
- In 2017, he was cast as Rios in the comedy-drama movie, The Bachelors, along with Tyrel Jackson Williams.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Niko Guardado / Instagram