|Nina Parker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nina Parker is an American TV host, producer, director, costume designer, and actress. She is best known for hosting E! Entertainment TV programs such as E! News, Nightly Pop, and Dating #NoFilter.
MzGossipGirl, Eyebrow Gawd, Verbal Assassin
Sacramento, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nina has earned a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism and Electronic Communication Arts from the San Francisco State University in San Francisco, California, United States.
TV Host, Producer, Director, Actress, Costume Designer
- Siblings – She has an older brother and a sister.
Nina Parker is represented by United Talent Agency (UTA) (Talent Agent, Commercial) in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nina Parker moved in with a boyfriend in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gap in her front teeth
- Thick eyebrows
- Oversized figure
She is religious.
Nina Parker Favorite Things
- Media Idol – Oprah Winfrey
- Singers – Toni Morrison, Aretha Franklin
- Football Player – Marshawn Lynch
- Comedian & Activist – Dick Gregory
- Couples – Barack Obama & Michelle Obama, Jay-Z & Beyonce
- TV Show – True Blood (2008-2014)
- Designer – Rachel Roy
- Brand – City Chic
- Guity Pleasure – Shopping at the 99 Cents Only Stores
- Quote – “If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” Martin Luther King Jr.
Nina Parker Facts
- As a kid, Nina knew she would appear on television. She created TV out of a cardboard box, cut out a hole for her head to fit in, and pretended to present a TV show.
- As a kid, she was obsessed with a book and cartoon show, The Littles (1983-1985).
- Nina developed a phobia of clowns after her mother made her take a picture with one when she was young.
- After she graduated college, she moved back to Sacramento in 2003 to work at a call center for Verizon for 4 years. It was during that time, she struggled with depression.
- She worked as a runner for TMZ in 2007 when she 1st moved to Los Angeles, even though Paramount offered more money and a full-time job. Unfortunately, she was “a terrible runner” and was fired by the founder of TMZ, Harvey Levin a few weeks later.
- Nina instinctually felt her spirit telling her not to give up. She was brought back as writers’ assistant for TMZ, and a few months later, became a producer. She stayed there for the next 4 years, until May 2011. Because the company was new, some days she worked so hard that she had to sleep in her car in-between shifts instead of going home.
- She came to prominence in 2013, when she became a contributor to NBC’s Access Hollywood Live TV show.
- She hosted episodes of the Love & Hip Hop TV show franchise between 2015 and 2019. In 2019, she willingly stepped down from the role in favor of Claudia Jordan, a star of the 7th season of the reality-TV show Real Housewives of Atlanta (2014).
- She was vocal against racism involved in the 2015 Charleston Mass Shooting incident that claimed the lives of 9 people.
- She read the book Fifty Shades of Grey (2011) by E.L. James because if she was going to make fun of it, she needed to know the background.
- Nina enjoys activities such as horseriding and riding a quad bike.
- She is a big fan of beards on men.
- Nina hired a dressmaker to create a dress for her to wear at the 2020 Oscars due to the lack of options. She also accused stylists of not being able to style plus-size women.
Featured Image by Nina Parker / Instagram