Aluva, Kerala, India
Kochi, Kerala, India
After the completion of his school education, he got admission at the Federal Institute of Science and Technology in Angamaly and he graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor of Technology degree.
Actor and Film producer
- Father – Pauly Bonaventure (Worked as a mechanic in Aarau, Switzerland)
- Mother – She was a nurse at a Swiss hospital.
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nivin Pauly has dated –
- Rinna Joy (2010-Present) – Nivin Pauly got married to his longtime girlfriend Rinna Joy in August 2010 at St. Dominic Syro-Malabar Church in his hometown of Aluva. They had first met while he was studying in college and she had been with him even before he took steps toward stardom. In 2012, they welcomed their first child, a son and in 2017, she gave birth to a girl.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Syro-Malabar ancestry.
Nivin Pauly hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
He was raised in a Catholic family.
However, his religious views as an adult aren’t clearly known.
Best Known For
- His immense performance in the black comedy movie, Neram, which was released in Malayalam as well as Tamil. He went on to win a Filmfare award for the best debut. It was his first Tamil language movie.
- Having appeared in successful Malayalam language movies such as Bangalore Days and 1983.
- The commercial success of his action drama movie, Action Hero Biju.
In 2010, he made his theatrical film debut in the musical comedy flick, Malarvaadi Arts Club.
First TV Show
Nivin Pauly hasn’t appeared in any TV show till date.
To prepare for his role in Action Hero Biju, Nivin Pauly followed a specialized workout routine and diet plan as he had to look leaner in the movie. He decided to stick to the basics when it came to working out.
Nivin complemented his efforts in the gym, by dieting. He also took special fighting classes to prepare for the action scenes.
Nivin Pauly Favorite Things
- Childhood Actor – Mammootty
Source – Wikipedia
Nivin Pauly Facts
- In his free time, he loves to read and travel.
- After completion of his college degree, he managed to get a job with Infosys in Bangalore through campus placement.
- He worked at Infosys for about 2 years from 2006 to 2008. After the death of his father, he decided to resign and head back home.
- When he had first applied for the audition for a role in Malarvaadi Arts Club, he wasn’t even included in the 12 shortlisted actors. One of the shortlisted actors dropped out and he managed to eventually ace the audition.
- He has been selected as a youth ambassador for the Kerala Blasters team of the Indian Super League (ISL), which is owned by the Indian cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar.
- He got his breakthrough after he was cast in the leading role in Thattathin Marayathu. The movie was directed by Vineeth Sreenivasan, who had cast Nivin in his debut movie.
- While growing up, he often used to spend his holidays in Aarau, Switzerland with his parents, who lived there for 25 years.
- The Malabar Times and Kochi Times selected him as the ‘Most Desirable Man of 2015.’
- Follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by BollywoodHungama / www.BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY-3.0