Owen Patrick Joyner
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Starting an acting career at a fairly young age made it difficult for Owen Joyner to go for traditional education. Therefore, he decided to join a virtual school, the Oklahoma Connections Academy, to continue his education.
- Father – Mike Joyner
- Mother – Dinah Joyner-Gantz
- Siblings – Luka Joyner (Older Sister), Hannah (Younger Maternal Half-Sister), Hayden (Younger Maternal Half-Brother)
Owen Joyner is represented by Los Angeles-based Coast to Coast Talent Group.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Owen Joyner and his representatives have opted to remain guarded about his private life, which makes it difficult to say anything about his dating status. There have been some rumors about him dating actress Isabela Moner, with whom he co-starred in TV series, 100 Things to Do Before High School. However, such rumors seem to be baseless and can’t be verified.
He has also been linked with actress Maeve Tomalty. Again, there is no proof available to support these claims. It is widely assumed that they are just close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German descent.
- Boyish good looks
- Square jawline
Owen Joyner hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
He hasn’t spoken about his religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Christian Powers in the comedy-drama TV series, 100 Things to Do Before High School.
- Being cast in the comedy fantasy TV series, Knight Squad.
- Being cast in the Nickelodeon TV movie, Ho Ho Holiday Special, which had Jack Griffo and Cree Cicchino in the important roles.
In 2017, he made his theatrical film debut in the sci-fi adventure movie, The Veil.
First TV Show
In 2014, Owen Joyner made his first TV show appearance in the Nickelodeon series, 100 Things to Do Before High School.
His workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Owen Joyner Favorite Things
- Superheroes – Avengers
- Music – Classic rock
Source – Wikia
Owen Joyner Facts
- While he was watching his friend’s work in a theatre play, the theatre director encouraged him to audition for the next theatre’s production. He managed to ace the audition and fell in love with acting.
- In his free time, he plays music with his band The Daze. He especially loves drumming.
- After starring in numerous theatre plays in the Oklahoma City, he decided to move to Los Angeles for better acting opportunities.
- Apart from English, he is also fluent in German, which is his ancestral language.
- Some of his hobbies include playing tennis and snowboarding.
- He got his first acting experience at the Oklahoma-based Sooner Theatre.
- When he first read the script of 100 Things To Do Before High School, he found it funny.
- In June 2016, he was left heartbroken with the death of Sean, who used to work as his double in the popular TV show, 100 Things To Do Before High School.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Owen Joyner / Instagram