P, Pauley P
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Pauley Perrette got her higher school education from Crestwood High School from Georgia.
She also attended the Valdosta State University in Georgia where she chose criminal justice as her major subject.
After moving to New York City, she enrolled at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice to complete her master’s degree in the field.
Actress, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur
- Father – was a firefighter
- Mother – Donna Bell
- Siblings – Unknown
Pauley Perrette is represented by SDB Partners, Inc.
Pop, pop / rock
She has performed a number for NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack album, which was released by CBS label.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 137 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pauley Perrette has dated –
- Coyote Shivers (1998-2004) – Pauley Perrette started dating Canadian actor and musician Coyote Shivers. After dating for around two years, they got married in October 2000. However, their marriage didn’t last long as they decided to divorce in 2004. She filed for a restraining order (which she eventually got) against him, alleging that she had to suffer emotional, physical and sexual abuse at the hands of her ex-husband.
- Michael Bosman (2005-2009) – Pauley started going out with cameraman Michael Bosman in 2005. They eventually got engaged but decided to postpone their marriage until everyone in United States could get married. The same-sex marriage got legalized in 2008 but they never got married as they separated in 2009.
- Thomas Arklie (2010-Present) – From Michael, Pauley moved onto British actor and former British Royal Marine, Thomas Arklie. They got engaged in 2011 but opted to put off their marriage until the controversial Proposition 8 is invalidated in the state of California.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is ‘Blonde.’
However, she has opted to dye her hair “Black” since her early teens.
- Very pale skin
- Long black hair
- Gothic dressing style
35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Perrette has done voiceover work in a number of Volkswagen TV adverts. She has appeared in TV endorsements for the social causes as well.
She has starred in promotion for Ford Warriors as well as appeared in CBS Cares feature to spread awareness about Celiac Disease.
She has also appeared in adverts for the following –
- Sprint in the USA
- New Orleans
- Ocean Spray cranberries
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Expedia Travel Service
Best Known For
Portraying Abby Sciuto in the hit CBS TV series NCIS.
As a Singer
Pauley Perrette has performed one song for the soundtrack album, NCIS: The Official TV Soundtrack released in 2009.
She has also served as a lead singer of the all-girl rock and roll band, Lo-Ball.
Pauley Perrette’s first film appearance was in The Price of Kissing for her role as Renee in 1997.
First TV Show
Her TV show debut came in 1994 with Magical Make-Over in which she played Shannon.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Pauley Perrette Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Show – America’s Most Wanted (1998-2012)
- Shoes – Converse
- Color – Green
Source – US Magazine, WetPaint
Pauley Perrette Facts
- In her childhood, Pauley Perrette suffered a serious accident after which she had to undergo eye and leg surgery. Her full body was also placed in a cast.
- Although Pauley was born in New Orleans, she moved all over the South including Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee due to her father’s work.
- Perrette is the co-owner of the New York City bakery, Donna Bell’s Bake Shop, which she has named after her late mother.
- She isn’t a big fan of expensive designer dresses when it comes to red carpet events. Instead, she prefers to head to charity thrift stores.
- She worked at a car lot at the age of 15. Her other menial jobs include passing out Taco Bell fliers and working as a chef on a dinner cruise boat in Manhattan.
- The start of her modeling and acting career happened by chance as she was introduced to an advertising agency director while looking for odd jobs.
- Pauley is very passionate about charity work and is associated with American Red Cross, the animal rescue organizations and number of LGBT rights organizations.
- She is really into tattoos and has around 22 tattoos all over her body.
- She used to have her own blog but stopped blogging in 2007 after being stalked by a fan.
- She is allergic to onions and herbs.
- Follow Pauley Perrette on Twitter.