|Raine Michaels Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 2000|
Raine Michaels is an American model and actress who is growing in fame as time passes. Raine Michaels is well known for her role in the sci-fi movie The Last Sharknado: It’s About Time. At a very young age, the daughter of the rockstar, Bret Michaels and actress Kristi Gibson, is beginning to make a name for herself by following her parent’s footsteps. Just like her mother who was a model, Raine is also an aspiring model and got signed by an agency in 2016 when she was just 16 years old. She has supportive parents who encourage her in whatever step she decides to take and ensures she makes the best out of her life. She has a growing social media fanbase where she posts pictures of herself modeling and also with animals, displaying her love for wildlife conservation. In 2019, she became a finalist for Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit model search which has always been her dream since she was a little girl.
Raine Elizabeth Michaels
Los Angeles, California, United States
Raine Michaels attended Oaks Christian High School in Westlake Village, California. She then enrolled at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
- Father – Bret Michaels (Singer)
- Mother – Kristi Gibson (Actress)
- Siblings – Jorja Bleu Michaels (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Raine Michaels is represented by One Management (Modeling Agency), New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raine Michaels has dated –
- Matt Corral – Raine Michaels dated football player Matt Coral when she was in high school. They ended their relationship sometime in 2018.
Raine Michaels said that she was single in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Large eyes
- Slim nose
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Raine Michaels has endorsed brands such as –
- For Love & Lemons
- Blossom & Syrup
- Stuart Weitzman
Best Known For
Being a finalist for Sports Illustrated‘s Swimsuit model search competition
First TV Show
Raine Michaels made her first TV show appearance as Herself on E! True Hollywood Story in 2009.
Raine Michaels Facts
- She enjoys doing yoga and has been at it since she was 16 years old.
- To take her photoshoot for Sports Illustrated, Raine Michaels had to carry out very hard work. She joined a boxing gym in Nashville where the rooms are heated, making her lose a lot of body fat and get in shape just in time. The boxing and yoga training helped her get both physically and mentally prepared for a shoot which she was doing with a more experienced photographer, Yu Tsai.
- Raine’s mother, Kristi Gibson was also a model when she was younger. She really looks up to her parents and hopes to be like her mom. Raine’s mother is also an actress and has played roles in several movies and television shows. Her parents appeared in the movie, A Letter from Death Row, and her mother worked on the 2019 film, The Untold Story.
- She was signed to an agency when she was 16 years old.
- Her parents, Bret and Kristi were in an on and off relationship for up to 18 years. They officially got divorced in 2012 but continued to show support for their children together.
- Kate Upton is Raine Michaels’s role model.
- Raine Michaels is very close with her sister Jorja Bleu who is 13 years old. They both appeared in their father’s short-lived reality series in 2010, Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It.
- She was diagnosed with borderline diabetes as a child.
- Raine loves animals and plans on interning as a veterinarian assistant. She often posts photos with animals to her Instagram page.
- Follow Raine Michaels on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Raine Michaels / Instagram