|Riley Voelkel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1996|
|Boyfriend||Mike C. Robertson|
Riley Voelkel is an actress renowned for her role as Freya Mikaelson in The Originals. Though she was born in America, she grew up in Canada after her parents relocated. She has also appeared in other TV shows like The Newsroom, American Horror Story: Coven, Glory Daze, The Mentalist, and Glee. She also had a minor role in the film, The Social Network. She has over a million followers on Instagram and over 100k followers on Twitter.
Elk Grove, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
There is no information available about the schools that Joy Lauren attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Connor Voelkel (Younger Brother). She also has one more brother.
Riley Voelkel is managed by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Riley Voelkel has dated –
- Mike C. Robertson – Riley is in a relationship with Mike C. Robertson. Riley has often shared their pictures on her Instagram account and the couple seems to be deeply in love with each other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Long rounded chin
- Strong cheekbone
Riley Voelkel has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Function of Beauty
- KLZ Events
- The Rose Venice
- Burton Snowboards
- Cirque du Soleil
- Haute Hippie
- Jimmy Choo
Best Known For
- Portraying the character of Freya Mikaelson in The Originals from 2014 to 2018
- Her other versatile roles in The Newsroom (2012–2014) as Jenna Johnson and in American Horror Story: Coven (2013) as Young Fiona Goode. She has also appeared in other TV shows like in Glory Daze (2010) as Caroline, in The Mentalist (2012) as Tristan, and in Glee (2014) as Sam.
In 2010, she made her theatrical film debut in the biographical drama film The Social Network as the final club girl. However, she was not credited for the role.
Then, in 2011, she made her credited theatrical film debut in the family comedy-drama, Prom, as Claire.
First TV Show
In 2008, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality series Blush: The Search for America’s Greatest Makeup Artist as Greta Garbo.
Riley Voelkel Facts
- When she was still a child, her parents moved to Canada where Riley was brought up.
- While in school, she played a lot of sports and was in the softball team for 9 years.
- A month before joining college, she was selected by the modeling scout who had come to her town.
- After her selection with the modeling agency, she moved to Los Angeles.
- Eventually, after relocating, Riley started taking acting lessons in Los Angeles.
- She has supported many causes and has been a part of campaigns like Stop The Yulin Festival and My Voice Our Fight.
- She has a cat named Quentin Meowantino.
- Follow Riley Voelkel on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Riley Voelkel / Instagram