|Serel Yereli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1995|
Serel Yereli is a Turkish actress and singer who is known for her roles in Bodrum Masali (2017) and Günesi Beklerken (2013). Her first TV appearance was made when she appeared as a contestant on the singing talent show, O Ses Türkiye, in 2012. Serel has more than 500k followers on her Instagram account.
Buse Serel Yereli
Serel studied at Yeditepe University to attain a bachelor’s degree in Theatre in Istanbul. Later, she went on to study acting at the Craft Atölye (Craft Theater) in Turkey.
Serel had also trained under veteran Turkish actress, Bahar Kerimoğlu.
- Father – Serdar Yereli
- Mother – Elif Yereli
- Siblings – Unknown
Serel is represented by e-TALENTA.
Double Dutch Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She prefers to keep her love life away from the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plump lips
- Pointed chin
Serel has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Appearing in television series like Günesi Beklerken (2013) and Bodrum Masali (2017)
- Having released her first hit song, One Thing, in 2018
- Working with several actors such as Timuçin Esen, Şevval Sam, and Bora Cengiz
As a Singer
In 2018, Serel released her first hit single, One Thing, in collaboration with British musician, Lyan Roze. The song was released via Double Dutch Records.
Serel has also done many music covers including No Church In The Wild & I Care Mash Up and Empire State of Mind.
First TV Show
Serel made her TV show debut as a contestant on the Turkish reality show, O Ses Türkiye, in 2012.
Serel Yereli Facts
- Serel is well-versed in English, French, Italian, Spanish, and her mother tongue i.e. Turkish.
- She enjoys being a little tomboyish.
- Her source of motivation, that gets her out of bed, is the realization that she’s alive.
- Serel believes in never giving up on her honesty, faithfulness, and emotions.
- Serel was 16 years old when her father suffered from a sudden fatal heart attack in 2012.
- In 2012, she participated in O Ses Türkiye (Local Version of The Voice), a Turkish singing reality show, but was eliminated in the 1st round itself.
- In 2018, she started studying music in London.
- In 2018, before releasing her first single, One Thing, Serel wandered from one home to another in London after she left Turkey to focus on her singing career. Once, she even reached a point where she had no money at all.
- In March 2018, Serel performed at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Istanbul.
- Follow Serel Yereli on Instagram.
Featured Image by Serel Yereli / Instagram