|Shraddha Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1995|
Shraddha Sharma is an Indian singer who started her career by posting her singing videos on YouTube. She uploaded her first video on YouTube at the age of 15 on April 30, 2011, and it was a cover of the song “Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki”. She has more than 300k subscribers on her official YouTube channel and more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Bulbul, India’s Justin Bieber
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Shraddha enrolled and completed her graduation in English literature from SNDT Women’s University in Mumbai.
Singer, Guitarist, Actress
- Father – Anil Kumar (Telecom company BSNL employee)
- Mother – Kusum (Music Teacher)
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
Shraddha is signed with Qyuki for her social networking and endorsements and BNA Talent for her live shows.
Filmi, Pop, Ghazal, Classical, R&B, Rock, Dance
Universal Music Group
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shraddha Sharma has largely remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Shraddha often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’, ‘pink’, ‘red’ or ‘blonde’.
- Her smile
- Her soulful voice
Shraddha Sharma has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Hair and Care
- MTS India (2012)
- ICICI Lombard
Best Known For
Her large social media fanbase on YouTube where she uploads the videos of soundtracks.
Shraddha Sharma released her first album called Raastey in 2014. It consisted of 8 tracks and all songs were written by Ankur Tiwari.
Shraddha Sharma has not made any theatrical film appearances yet.
First TV Show
Shraddha Sharma made her television show debut on NDTV’s Our Girl, Our Pride in 2013.
Details about Shraddha’s diet and workout are unknown.
Shraddha Sharma Favorite Things
- Singers – Lana Del Rey, Lata Mangeshkar, Ed Sheeran, Porcupine Tree
- Websites/Apps – Shazam, Spotify, and Instagram
- Genres – Soul, Pop
Source – Verve Magazine, DailyHunt
Shraddha Sharma Facts
- When she was young, she would dance to the music on the radio.
- Shraddha was trained in music by her mother. She started training at the age of 9.
- She enjoyed traveling when she was young with her father.
- Shraddha is trained in dance and music and completed a course in music when she was 12 years old.
- She loves watching soap bubbles.
- Follow Shraddha on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Shraddha Sharma / Instagram