|Stella Donnelly Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 10, 1992|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Stella Donnelly is a Welsh-Australian singer, songwriter, and musician who is known for having released a couple of tracks, albums, and EPs like Thrush Metal, Boys Will Be Boys, Beware of the Dogs, Old Man, Talking, and Mechanical Bull.
Wales, United Kingdom
Stella Donnelly studied at Irene McCormack Catholic College located in Australia. Afterward, she got enrolled at the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts and studied contemporary and jazz music.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
Stella Donnelly is represented by Philip Stevens Management.
Indie Pop, Indie Rock, Indie Folk
Secretly Canadian, Healthy Tapes
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Lean physique
- Sports forehead bangs
- Pierced nose
Stella Donnelly Favorite Things
- Thing About Recording Her Album Beware of the Dogs – Sharing the experience with the band she was playing with and getting to do so in her hometown
Source – Google
Stella Donnelly Facts
- Her hometown is Fremantle, Australia.
- On April 6, 2017, she released her debut extended play titled Thrush Metal.
- Stella Donnelly released her first studio album, Beware of the Dogs, on March 8, 2019, via Secretly Canadian and the album comprised of songs such as Boys Will Be Boys, Season’s Greetings, Bistro, Lunch, Die, U Owe Me, Face It, and Old Man. Also, it was ranked at number #15 on the Australian Albums (ARIA) chart, at number #16 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #21 on the UK Independent Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #43 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Music journalist Robert Christgau reviewed Beware of the Dogs citing the album is, “in plain English and unassuming soprano, a musical encyclopedia of assh*les, all male not just because she’s female but because assh*les generally are.”
- Beware of the Dogs got her nominated at the ARIA Music Awards of 2019 for “Breakthrough Artist”.
- To Stella Donnelly, the best fashion she has witnessed at the Fuji Rock Festival is when everyone was in their colorful raincoats.
- She has also been a part of bands like BOAT SHOW and BELL RAPIDS.
Featured Image by Bruce / Flickr / CC BY 2.0