|Susan Boyle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1961|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Susan Boyle is a Scottish singer, who shot to fame after participating as a contestant in Britain’s Got Talent in 2009, singing I Dreamed a Dream from her debut album of the same name which had made a record of being the UK’s top-selling debut album as of 2009. Nine days following her performance in the show, her music video had amassed more than 100 million views.
Susan Magdalane Boyle
Blackburn, West Lothian, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Father – Patrick Boyle (Miner, World War II Veteran, and Singer)
- Mother – Bridget Boyle (Typist)
- Siblings – She is the youngest of 4 brothers and 5 sisters.
- Sony Music
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish descent.
Susan Boyle Favorite Things
- Pastime – Social welfare, Charity
- Fan Of – Donny Osmond
- Song – Wild Horses by Rolling Stones
Susan Boyle Facts
- During her birth, she did not get sufficient air and developed a learning disability. Due to this, she was called “Susie Simple” by her classmates.
- She had taken 6 different buses to reach the center for the audition that catapulted her to fame.
- As Susan used to be bullied at school, she recorded the song titled You’ll See written by the American singer Madonna and Canadian musician David Foster with lyrics that were actually a crafty rebuttal against all those who had made fun of her. The single was featured in her first album. She had disclosed later that her childhood bullies had apologized to her and patched up with her.
- Susan almost got married to a man called John.
- She is known for her strong mezzo-soprano voice, her infectious laugh, and also her joggling dance.
- Along with Susan, her pet cat named Pebbles has also been the recipient of fan mail.
Featured Image by Susan Boyle / Instagram