|Tali Lennox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1993|
Tali Lennox is an English model best known for walking the ramp for several brands such as Prada, Tod’s, and Burberry. She has also modeled for many top-notch designers such as Jeremy Scott and Frankie Morello. Apart from modeling, Tali also possess fine skills in art and has gained popularity for her portrait paintings that mostly reflect upon life and death.
Tali Lennox Fruchtmann
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
She divides her time between London and New York City.
Tali started taking acting classes in New York under the guidance of American actress Susan Batson in 2013.
Model, Actress, Artist
- Father – Uri Fruchtmann (Producer)
- Mother – Annie Lennox (Singer)
- Siblings – Lola Lennox (Sister) (Model)
Tali is represented by –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- The Lions Model Management – New York
- The Lions Model Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tali has dated –
- Ian Jones – American artist and model Ian Jones and Tali were in a relationship until August 8, 2015. The couple had gone kayaking and everything seemed to be going great when suddenly their kayak turned upside down into the Hudson River stranding them in the water. Tali was rescued by people in a boat. However, Ian had tragically drowned and was found 2 days later.
Race / Ethnicity
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Tali has done endorsement work for many brands like –
- Agent Provocateur
- David Webb
- Ludovica Amati
- Karen Millen
- Eleven Paris
- Club Monaco
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of singer Annie Lennox and film and music producer Uri Fruchtmann
- Her modeling career during which she has walked for high-end brands such as Burberry, Prada, and Topshop
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines like L’Officiel, ES, Elle, Grey
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a guest judge on Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model in 2012.
Tali Lennox Favorite Things
- Artist – John Currin
- Clothing Pieces – Hat by Etudes, A fringed jacket by Maki Oh
- Brand For Jeans – Frame
Source – i-D, Man Repeller
Tali Lennox Facts
- She has been drawing ever since she was little.
- Tali’s parents got divorced in 2000.
- She has no pets because she is allergic to fur.
- According to Tali, being artistic is a much more earnest job.
- She admires art pieces from artists such as Dustin Yellin and Kathy Grayson.
- Her paintings are commonly related to life and death which is a reflection from her past.
- She never leaves the comfort of her house without her phone, an oyster card, a notebook, disposable camera, and a book.
- In 2010, she became the face for Topshop‘s jewelry line “Freedom.”
- Tali shifted from London to New York in 2012 and by 2014, she had started focusing more on her art and less on modeling.
- Her obsession with oil painting began in 2013.
- In 2015, she did her first solo oil paintings exhibition at the “Catherine Ahnell Gallery” in New York.
- To tweak her style, she prefers to wear traditional colors that make her feel out of the blue.
- Visit her website @ talilennox.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tali Lennox / Twitter