|Tan France Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 20, 1983|
Tan France is an English TV personality and fashion designer who has served as a fashion expert for the Netflix original series Queer Eye. He has appeared in several TV shows including Nailed It! (2018), Don’t Watch This (2018), Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (2018), and Lip Sync Battle (2019). Tan France has a massive fan base of more than 3 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
Tanweer Wasim Safdar
Doncaster, England, United Kingdom
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Tanweer went to Hall Cross School before completing his education in fashion from Doncaster College.
TV Personality, Fashion Designer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Tan France is represented by Mortar Media.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tan France has dated –
- Rob France (2007-Present) – Tan and designer Rob France tied the knot in 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
Tan has Pakistani Punjabi roots.
Salt and Pepper
- Rectangle Face
- Sculpted big Nose
Tan has not endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
Serving as a fashion expert for the 2018 Netflix series Queer Eye
First TV Show
France made his first TV show appearance in 2018 on WGN Morning News.
First Web Show
He made his web show debut on Queer Eye in 2018.
Tan France prefers to hit the gym to stay fit and healthy. He likes to do strengthening exercises and weightlifting.
Tan France Facts
- He was raised in a very restricted Asian background and culture in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom.
- Tan’s sexuality became a challenging matter in his family as his upbringing was done in a Pakistani Muslim family.
- He discovered his interest in fashion designing at a very young age.
- The clothes made for Disney in his grandparent’s factory inspired Tan a lot.
- He relocated to Manchester and then to London after completing his education in fashion.
- Tan worked in Zara after his college.
- He joined Selfridges to attain the knowledge about the wholesale business, branding, and manufacturing.
- Tan achieved the position of managing director at the Shade Clothing before working independently with his company.
- He began to work in the USA in 2008, and in 2015, he shifted there.
- France launched a women clothing line called Kingdom & State in late 2011.
- Tan’s family refused to watch his Netflix series Queer Eye as they thought that it would be any gay talk show or conversation program, but after watching the show, Tan was admired and praised by them.
- In February 2019, He planned to release his memoir via St. Martin’s Press.
- France has a share in the 2016-founded Rachel Parcell clothing line.
- Visit his official website @ tanfrance.com.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Tan France / Instagram