Tyreke Jamir Evans
Reke Havok, Too Easy
Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Tyreke Evans went to the American Christian Academy. He graduated from high school in 2008 and got enrolled at the University of Memphis.
Before he decided to go to the University of Memphis, he had considered offers from the University of Texas and Villanova University. He didn’t complete his education at the university as he decided to start his basketball career early.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – John Evans
- Mother – Benita Evans
- Siblings – Dion Evans (Older Brother), Julius Evans (Older Brother), James Evans (Older Brother)
Tyreke Evans is represented by Darren Matsubara.
Shooting guard / Small forward
- 13 – Sacramento Kings
- 1 – New Orleans Pelicans
- 12 – Memphis Grizzlies
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyreke Evans has dated –
- Angel Brinks – Tyreke Evans has been involved in an on and off relationship with TV personality and fashion designer, Angel Brinks. They are so close that her son Azari calls Tyreke daddy. Their relationship has been riddled with countless breakup rumors and some of them had been true. However, they have managed to get back together after every breakup.
- January – In the September 2016 episode of the reality TV show Basketball Wives LA, January revealed that she had an affair with Evans in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Tyreke Evans hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
His religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
His successful professional basketball career during which he has played for Sacramento Kings, New Orleans Pelicans, and Memphis Grizzlies.
First NBA Match
In 2009, Tyreke played his first professional NBA match for Sacramento Kings.
He hasn’t been cast in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In 2010, Tyreke Evans made his first TV show appearance in the Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Wealthiness episode of the reality TV show, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Tyreke Evans relies on the guidance of celebrity trainer, Corey Calliet, to keep his body in perfect condition for the grueling demands of a professional basketball career. Corey focuses on improving his functional conditioning and strength that would aid his game. They also focus on strengthening his stabilizing muscles, which minimizes injury risks.
Calliet includes various accessories such as HRX bands, medicine balls, and Bosu balls to take his workout to the next level. They have also included classic strength training exercises such as dumbbell curls and barbell rows in Tyreke’s workout routine.
Tyreke Evans Favorite Things
- Food – Macaroni and cheese
- Movie – Love and Basketball (2000), He Got Game (1998)
- Athletes While Growing Up – Penny Hardaway, Tracy McGrady, Kordell Stewart
- Music – Hip-hop
- Website – YouTube
- TV Show – Martin
Tyreke Evans Facts
- In 2010, he collaborated with fellow Sacramento Kings teammates in a campaign to refurbish the North Roseville REC Center. They helped in painting and creating a new landscape.
- In December 2010, he joined hands with Feed the Children campaign to distribute care and food packages to more than 400 needy families.
- If he hadn’t become a professional basketball player, he would have loved to give a career in American football a try.
- While in high school, he was declared the MVP of the McDonald’s High School All-American Game. He also achieved the distinction of being a first-team Parade All-American.
- In 2009, he was picked by the Sacramento Kings as the 4th overall pick in the NBA draft.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Pkantz / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0