|Vanessa Mai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 1992|
Vanessa Mai is a German singer and an ex-member of the band Wolkenfrei. She has an active career as a singer since 2012 when she joined Wolkenfrei. Since then, she has released many hit songs such as Jeans, T-Shirt und Freiheit, Wolke 7, and In all deinen Farben. She has a strongly growing fanbase with more than 500k followers on Instagram.
The details about Vanessa Mai’s educational qualifications are not available.
- Father – Mario (Musician)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Vanessa Mai is represented by Andreas Ferber with whom she signed in 2012.
Ariola Records (part of Sony Music Entertainment Inc.)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vanessa Mai has dated –
- Andreas Ferber (2012-Present) – Vanessa met Andreas Ferber in 2012, who signed up with her as a manager. They started dating in 2013. In 2016, the couple got engaged before finally tying the knot on June 6, 2017, which was a civil marriage. They again got married in the church on June 12, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Vanessa is of Croatian descent on her father’s side.
Sometimes, she dyes her hair ‘blonde’.
Vanessa has not done any major endorsement work.
Best Known For
Being the member of the band Wolkenfrei
As a Singer
Vanessa released her first single Jeans, T-Shirts und Freiheit (Jeans, T-Shirts and Freedom) with the band Wolkenfrei on July 19, 2013.
Her first studio album Endlos verliebt (Endlessly in Love), with her band Wolkenfrei, came out in February 2014.
As a solo artist, her first solo track Ich sterb für dich (I Die For You) came out on February 19, 2017.
First TV Show
Vanessa made her first TV show appearance in Zauberhafte Weihnacht im Land der ‘Stillen Nacht’ as herself in 2015.
Vanessa Mai Favorite Things
- Singer – Michael Jackson
Source – Instagram
Vanessa Mai Facts
- Vanessa grew up in a family with a musical background as her father was a professional musician and member of a band called Musik-Express.
- After graduating from school, Vanessa began her media designer apprenticeship but she has always been passionate about music.
- Her born name is Vanessa Mandekić but she changed her stage name to Vanessa Mai, Mai (May) being her birth month.
- She is often confused with Asian violinist, Vanessa-Mae, because of the similar pronunciations of their names.
- Vanessa was associated with a German schlager band Wolkenfrei in 2012.
- She was also one of the judges of the 13th season of Deutschland sucht den Superstar which is the German version of American Idol that ran from January 2016 to May 2016.
- In February 2017, Vanessa announced her departure from Wolkenfrei and began her journey as a solo artist.
- She also plays guitar and piano.
- Visit her official website @ vanessa-mai.de.
- Follow Vanessa Mai on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Vanessa Mai / Instagram