|Whitney Bjerken Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 2005|
Whitney Bjerken is an American YouTube star, artistic gymnast, and singer known for being an aspiring gymnast who has won many state-level championships and is a member of the Georgia Elite Gymnastics center. She is equally a talented singer and songwriter and has released numerous original songs like “In The Midst Of It All” and “Amazing to Me”. She has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 1 million subscribers. Whitney also has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Whitney Bjerken was homeschooled.
YouTube Star, Artistic Gymnast, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sterling Bjerken (Older Brother) (YouTuber), Braxton Bjerken (Younger Brother) (Actor and YouTuber), Blakely Bjerken (Younger Sister) (YouTuber)
Whitney Bjerken’s daily activities are handled by her parents.
- Pete Arenas
- Theo Moore
Georgia Elite Gymnastics, Athens, Georgia, United States
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Whitney Bjerken has rarely spoken about her personal relationships in public which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned body
- Bright sparkling eyes
Whitney Bjerken has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Chalk Warrior
- Milk Life
- GAA gears
She has also modeled for Freeze Sleeve alongside model Lauren Teknipp.
Best Known For
- Her self-titled gymnastics-centric YouTube channel. The channel covers her daily activities as a gymnast including her training and events. The channel also has other fun activities like music videos, challenges, travel, and tutorials owing to which she has more than 1 million subscribers.
- Being a talented singer who can also play the ukulele. She has uploaded a few of her songs on her YouTube channel.
First Gymnastic Match
There is no information about her first match. However, in 2011, she started competing in matches at Level 3 and won her first medal at Georgia State Championships event in (old) Level 3 vault champion event.
As a Singer
She has written and performed original songs like In The Midst Of It All and Amazing to Me.
Whitney Bjerken works out 4 times a week and 2 times a day at Georgia Elite Gymnastics center. She trains under the watchful eyes of her trainers. Her training includes the workouts related to gymnastics that involve a warm-up, stretching, conditioning, cardio, and gymnastic routines.
The rest of the 3 days she works out on her own to stay in shape. Her work out generally involves jogging, running down and up the stairs, stretching, and other strength exercises. She does not use weights in her workouts. She also enjoys canoeing which helps strengthen her upper body.
Whitney Bjerken Favorite Things
- Event – Beam
- Skill – Back handspring layout step-out (beam)
- Gymnast – Nastia Liukin
- Meet – Manhattan Classic
- Quote – “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
Source – ChalkWarrior.com
Whitney Bjerken Facts
- She started training in gymnastics at the tender age of 6 at Atlanta North Stars Gymnastics.
- In 2015, she received the “Gymnast of the Year Rising Star Award” from International Gymnast Magazine.
- In 2016, she became Level 8 beam champion in Georgia State Championships.
- She has been featured in Inside Gymnastics magazine in their June 2015 issue.
- In 2016, she was awarded a gold medal for being the “Gymnast of the Year” by International Gymnast Magazine.
- She joined YouTube in May 2011 and uploaded her first video after her first gymnastic match win.
- Whitney has a family dog called Houston who has its own Instagram account.
- She also has a cat named Delilah who has her own Instagram account hey._there._delilah. _.
- In January 2018, she had an elbow surgery.
- Visit her official website @ whitneybjerken.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Whitney Bjerken / Instagram