|Xenia Tchoumitcheva Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1987|
Xenia Tchoumitcheva is a Russian model, actress, and blogger known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Elle, Vanity Fair, and L’Officiel. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Audi, Burger King, and Swiss Smile. Xenia has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 6 million followers on Facebook.
Xenia Tchoumitcheva went to the Università della Svizzera italiana and graduated in 2010 with a Bachelor Degree in economics.
Model, Actress, Blogger, Entrepreneur
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Tania Tchoumitcheva
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Xenia Tchoumitcheva has been previously represented by –
- Oxygen Model Management
- Tess Management
Currently, she is represented by the following agencies –
- Elite Model Management – Miami and Barcelona
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Xenia Tchoumitcheva has dated –
- Fernando Alonso (2011) – Towards the end of 2011, Xenia was rumored to be going out with Spanish racing driver, Fernando Alonso. They were reportedly seen together on a couple of occasions by the media. However, it seems that their rumored relationship didn’t last beyond the end of the year.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian, Russian, and Swiss ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’, ‘black’ or ‘platinum blonde’.
- Blonde locks
- Blue eyes
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
- In 2012, Xenia Tchoumitcheva was made the brand ambassador of the Spanish airline Air Europa.
- She was also made the spokesmodel of Nikon Cameras and Revlon Cosmetics in 2012.
- She has also done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Visilab Sunglasses
- Burger King
- Casino Lugano
- Swiss Smile
- Pirelli Calendar
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her popularity on various social media platforms. She has more than 2 million followers on her official Instagram account.
- Being featured in the editorials for the popular fashion publications such as Elle, Vanity Fair, and L’Officiel
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy movie, Without Men, which had Eva Longoria in the lead role.
First TV Show
In December 2012, Xenia Tchoumitcheva made her first TV show appearance on the French talk show, On n’est pas couché.
Xenia regularly works out in the gym. She likes to incorporate conditioning and cardiovascular exercises into her workout sessions. She is very particular about her routine and even when she is traveling, she makes sure that she is working out in the hotel room. To make her hotel room workouts more challenging and effective, she uses props such as resistance bands. She also makes sure that she is eating healthy and clean food.
Xenia Tchoumitcheva Favorite Things
- Hair Style – Straight hair
Source – YouTube
Xenia Tchoumitcheva Facts
- After completing her economics degree, she interned at a couple of financial institutions such as Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan Chase, and The London Hedge Fund Duet Group.
- After completing her internship at JP Morgan Chase, she was offered a full-time job by the company executive but she decided against it and opted to focus on her own business.
- In 2015, she revealed that she had legally changed her name to “Xenia Tchoumi” as she felt that it was easier to pronounce internationally.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 12 and gained a lot of fame in her hometown of Lugano.
- In 2006, she competed in the Miss Switzerland beauty pageant. She managed to finish as the 1st runner-up and won the title of “Miss Photogenic” at the end of the competition.
- The Miss Switzerland Organization offered her the same appearance contract as they had given to the winner. As it had happened for the first time, it caused a minor controversy.
- In December 2012, she was recognized as the “Most Beautiful Woman of the Year” by the Swiss edition of the Maxim magazine.
- In 2016, the AskMen magazine decided to include her in the list featuring 99 most influential women in the world.
- As a public speaker, she has been invited to deliver speeches at the Swiss Web Program Festival and the Cantonal Bank of Geneva.
- In September 2015, she gave a speech against prejudice and female leadership at the TEDx Talks.
- In 2017, she gave a speech on the power of digital women at the United Nations HQ.
- She is multilingual and is fluent in Russian, Spanish, Italian, German, English, and French.
- Visit her fashion and lifestyle blog @ chicoverdose.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Google+.
Featured Image by Jean Baptiste Ford / Jean Baptiste Ford / CC BY-SA 3.0