|Zach King Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1990|
Zachary King is an American actor, Vine star, and YouTuber, popularly known as the Final Cut King. Zach’s life as a YouTuber began when his video on YouTube got more than a million views overnight. He has a good sense of imagination when it comes to getting creative with his magical Vine videos. As of late 2018, Zach has attained celebrity status having won several awards and accumulating more than 21 million followers on his Instagram and more than 4 million followers on Facebook. He also has a self-titled YouTube channel with more than 3 million subscribers.
Final Cut King, Magic Viner, Zach
Portland, Oregon, United States
Rossmoor, California, United States
Zachary King was homeschooled. Later, he graduated with a major in Cinema and Media Arts from Biola University, La Mirada, California in December 2012.
Internet personality, Filmmaker, YouTuber
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Katie (Adopted Sister). He has 2 younger sisters, one of them is named Annie.
Zach King self-manages his career.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zach King has dated –
- Rachel Holm (2014-Present) – Rachel, also known as Raee, got married to Zach in 2014. In 2017, the couple started living in the Rossmoor neighborhood and on July 4, 2018, they had a baby boy named Liam Michael King.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, White, and Hispanic)
He is of Chinese descent on his father’s side and has half Austrian and half Nicaraguan ancestry on his mother’s side.
Zach King has done endorsement work for brands such as –
- Shoe Carnival
- Kings Brioche
Best Known For
- His magical 6-second Vine videos and for his VFX videos on YouTube
- His extraordinary work in his short film Indiana Bones and the Raiders of the Lost Bark (2014)
As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut in Zootopia in 2016.
First TV Show
Zachary King made his TV show debut as himself on Zinor Layla in 2014.
His workout routine and diet plan are unknown.
Zach King Favorite Things
His favorite things are unknown.
Zach King Facts
- In August 2014, Zach reached the 1 million followers mark on Instagram.
- In 2010, Zach’s magical videos won him a trip to the famous London Film Festival after he had won his way into the Hewlett-Packard commercial competition.
- At the age of 7, Zach began making video clips with a camera that was lying at home.
- In his spare time, Zach enjoys flying airplanes.
- In February 2016, Zach along with his wife Rachel participated in the 28th season of The Amazing Race but didn’t come out victorious.
- During the freshman year, Zach was a part of the music school.
- In May 2013, Zach had earned himself the title of being one of “YouTube’s 25 Most Amazing Filmmakers”.
- In 2013, Zach began making Vine videos after he was intrigued to see his friends work on their accounts.
- While applying at Biola University to study film, he was rejected and had to take classes as a music major. Zach’s determination to be in a film school forced him to sneak into classes and get teachers to sign in order to get that class added and all that hard work paid off.
- In 2014, the group, Rudimental had asked Zach to do a Vine video for them.
- In high school, Zach bought himself a ticket to Africa to go on a missions trip as a cameraman with the money that he had saved.
- He used to work at a fare as a kettle corn popper in the past.
- In May 2017, Zach launched a book that comes with an augmented reality app that allows you to watch 3D figurines in your phone while pointing the camera on the book.
- At the age of 12, Zach’s parents made the decision to leave the city and settle on a farm where his father built their house himself whilst they lived in an RV.
- While Zach was in high school, his parents adopted a Chinese girl named Katie.
- In the past, Zach began filming people at their weddings and with the money that he gathered, he bought more and more film gear.
- At the age of 14, he bought his first laptop and camera for editing videos, but it wasn’t until he got to college that he began learning about special effects.
- Visit his official website @ zachkingvine.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube (FinalCutKing), Google+ (FinalCutKing), Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Muhammad Ali Khalid / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0