|Zhao Li Ying Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1987|
Zhao Li Ying is a Chinese actress and singer known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Lu Zhen, Boss & Me, Duckweed, and The Monkey King 3. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Dior, Longines, Dove, and Jasmine Tea. Zhao has lent her voice to songs like Mood, Destruction in Chaos, and I Have Never Existed.
Zhao Li Ying
Langfang, Hebei, China
Zhao Li Ying went to the Langfang School of Electronic Information Engineering, which is a secondary professional training school. She eventually graduated from the training school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Zhao Li Ying is represented by Zhao Liying Studio.
She was previously represented by Huayi Brothers and Hairun Pictures.
Beijing Haidie Music Co., Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zhao Li Ying has dated –
- Gao Ziqi (2010) – In 2010, Zhao was linked with actor Gao Ziqi by the Chinese media. They were reported to have been seen together on a couple of occasions. Their romance had reportedly blossomed on the sets of the TV series, New My Fair Princess. In fact, it was even claimed that they were in love. However, Zhao shot down dating rumors.
- Chen Xiao (2013) – In 2013, Zhao was rumored to be dating actor Chen Xiao. Some sections of the Chinese media claimed that she had cheated on Gao Ziqi with Chen Xiao. They had reportedly grown close on the sets of the TV series, Legend of Lu Zhen.
- Wallace Huo (2014) – Li Ying was reported to be dating actor Wallace Huo in 2014. It was claimed that they had grown affectionate of each other while working in the popular drama series, The Journey of Flower.
- Wang Hao (2016) – After pictures of Zhao traveling to Sri Lanka with Wang Hao were leaked by the Chinese media, it was claimed that they had been dating for quite some time. It was even alleged that they were all set to get married. The fact that Hao’s mother was reported to have accompanied them, served as a proof of how much their relationship had progressed. Some sources even claimed that they had decided to take a trip to celebrate their alleged engagement.
- He Jiong – Li Ying was linked with actor and director He Jiong after a picture of them kissing on the streets was released on the social media.
- William Chan – Zhao was rumored to be dating actor and singer William Chan after they were seen together at the airport. The Chinese media claimed that they had been dating for quite some time.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Han ancestry.
- Petite figure
- Sweet smile
- In 2017, Zhao Li Ying was appointed as a brand ambassador by Dior.
- She has also served as an ambassador of Longines and Dove in the past.
- Zhao has also appeared in a TV commercial for Jasmine Tea.
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in important roles in popular TV series such as Legend of Lu Zhen, Boss & Me, The Journey of Flower, The Mystic Nine, and Noble Aspirations
- Having played the starring role in the Chinese drama movie, Duckweed
- Being cast in an important role in the Chinese fantasy movie, The Monkey King 3
As a Singer
Zhao Li Ying has lent her voice to a number of songs like Mood, Destruction in Chaos, and I Have Never Existed from the OST albums of her TV shows such as Legend of Lu Zhen, The Journey of Flower, Legend of Zu Mountain, and Princess Agents.
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in the Chinese movie, Mudan Pavilion.
First TV Show
In 2006, Zhao Li Ying made her first TV show appearance on the Chinese drama series, Century Endless Love.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Zhao Li Ying Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Zhao Li Ying Facts
- She started her show business career in 2006 by winning the Yahoo Search Star Game competition. After her win in the talent competition, she signed a representation contract with Huayi Brothers as a fresh talent. She has been pursued by numerous high profile agencies.
- In 2016, she was appointed as the tourism ambassador of the northern Chinese province, Hebei.
- While studying in high school, she performed in a couple of plays and subsequently got interested in acting. But, her parents weren’t in favor of dropping studies to start her acting career. Therefore, she had to wait for the completion of her studies.
- In 2010, she got her first big breakthrough with her role in the popular TV series, The Dream of Red Mansions, which was based on a novel with a similar title.
- In May 2017, her wax figure was unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum in Beijing.
- Zhao was included by Forbes in their “30 Under 30 Asia 2017” list, which featured thirty individuals under the age of 30, who had achieved success in their respective fields.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Zhao Li Ying / Instagram