|Zuria Vega Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10, 1989|
Zuria Vega is a Mexican actress who is known for her role in Darker Than Night (2014). She is also popular for her other significant roles including the Alma de Hierro and Mar de Amor and crime thriller series Mujeres Asesinas 3. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Facebook, more than 3 million followers on Twitter and over 4 million followers on Instagram.
Zuria Valeria Vega Sisto
Mexico City, Mexico
Zuria has rarely spoken about her education in public which makes it difficult for us to ascertain about her qualification details.
- Father – Gonzalo Vega (Actor)
- Mother – Leonora Sisto
- Siblings – Marimar Vega (Older Sister) (Actress), Gonzalo Vega (Brother), Gabriela Vega Tovar (Half-Sister)
Zuria Vega is represented by –
- Jerry ML
- Triana Casados of 3 Management Mexico
Her music has been released by Warner Music Mexico.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zuria Vega has dated –
- Jorge Poza (2008-2011) – Before Mexican actor Jorge Poza started dating Zuria, he was married to actress Mayrín Villanueva. He divorced Mayrín for Zuria in 2008. Jorge and Zuria dated for around three years until 2011.
- Alberto Guerra (2013-Present) – Cuban actor Alberto Guerra started dating Zuria in August 2013. After dating for more than a year, On November 22, 2014, the duo got married in San Francisco, Nayarit, Mexico. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Lúa Guerra Vega on January 11, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Zuria is of Spanish descent on her mother’s side while she has Mexican ancestry on her father’s side.
- Cute smile
- Arched eyebrows
She has not done any brand endorsement work yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Appearing in 16 episodes as Roberta in the Mexican drama series S.O.S.: Sexo y Otros Secretos
- Playing the lead roles in the Alma de Hierro (2008) and Mar de Amor (2009)
- Playing the role in comedy-drama soap opera, Qué pobres tan ricos (2013-2015)
As a Singer
She performed the song “Amor Sincero” in the TV series A Shelter for Love in 2012.
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut as Julia in No sé si cortarme las venas o dejármelas largas (In English – I Don’t Know Whether to Slit My Wrists or Leave Them Long).
First TV Show
In 2007, she made her first TV show appearance as Roberta in the Mexican drama series S.O.S.: Sexo y Otros Secretos (In English – Sex and Other Secrets).
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Zuria Vega Favorite Things
She has rarely spoken about her favorite things in public.
Zuria Vega Facts
- Her father starred and directed the play named, La señora presidente from where Zuria Vega grabbed the opportunity to start her acting career.
- She has also won many awards including ‘TVyNovelas Award’ for Alma de hierro in the category of Best Female Revelation (2009) and ‘Premios de la Agrupación de Periodistas Teatrales (APT)’ for Sin cura o adios le dije in the category of Revelation in Comedy (2011).
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Zuria Vega / Instagram