Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Andreja went to University High School in Melbourne.
- Father – Vlado Pejić
- Mother – Jadranka Savić
- Siblings – Igor Pejić (Older Brother)
She can be contacted by these agencies –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Paris – Paris
- D’Management group – Milan
- Storm Management – London
- Sight Management Studio – Barcelona
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- LA Models – Los Angeles
- Way Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Chadwick Models – Sydney (Mother Agency)
- Bravo Models – Tokyo
- Visage Management – Zurich
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andreja Pejic dated –
- Duran Rembrandt (2013-2014) – Andreja has dated fashion designer Duran Rembrandt for a couple of years starting from 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Bosnian Serb ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of Bosnian Croat descent on her father’s side.
Marks on her face above the lips.
36-30-33 in or 91.5-76-84 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU)
Ausländer, Hema Lingerie, Jean Paul Gaultier, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Martyn Bal, Silvian Heach, Kenneth Cole, Make Up Forever, MCM, Neil Barrett, etc.
Best Known For
Being a transgender model having a feminine androgynous look.
First Fashion Week
Andreja debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 Fashion Week in which she walked the ramp for Ato, Davit Meursault, DressCamp, Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano Menswear, KTZ, Paul Smith, Raf Simons Men’s, and Vanquish.
In 2013, she was seen in a short drama film Reason for her role as Gemma Christensen.
First TV Show
In August 2012, Andreja was a guest judge on Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model.
Andreja eats a disciplined diet to maintain her figure. As she had a larger waist and butt, she had to eat in a balanced way to fit into women’s wear while not looking weak.
She loves doing yoga.
Andreja Pejic Favorite Things
- Food – Indian food
- Drink – Cosmopolitan
- Video Game – World of Warcraft
- Band – The Presets (Australian band)
- Season – Summer
- Dinosaur – Diplodocus Jig
Source – Reddit AMA
Andreja Pejic Facts
- Her parents divorced soon after her birth.
- She spent her childhood with her mom and grandmother in a refugee camp near Belgrade, Serbia due to Bosnian War.
- Andreja is a transgender model who changed from being a man to a woman.
- At 8 (in 2000), along with her mom, she shifted base to Melbourne, Victoria, Australia from Serbia.
- Pejic is friends with fellow transgender model Lea T, actor David Chiang, and model Miles McMillan.
- She takes interest in politics and reading Karl Marx.
- Andreja was discovered while she was working at McDonald’s before her 17th birthday.
- She walked the ramp for fashion designer Jean-Paul Gaultier to showcase both his men and women clothing in January 2011.
- In early 2014, she had sex reassignment surgery.
- At the age of 13, she discovered that she wanted a transition to a female. At 14, she told about all this to her mom.
- When Vogue profiled Andreja in their May 2015 issue, she became the first openly transgender model to receive so.
- Connect with Andreja on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.