Claudia’s educational background is not known.
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Chez Chic Talent Agency – Los Angeles
- Fanatica Model Agency – Italy
- Gilla Roos Miami Model Agency – Miami
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
She is dating Kevin Gleizes, who is also her business partner and co-owner of the website KustomCompanies.com.
Race / Ethnicity
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
She has appeared in commercials for Toyota, Samsung, Ford, Robinson VIP, Farmen, Professional spinning bikes, Nokia mobile phones, Pepsi Max, Tesco mobile, Bold 2 in 1, Ludvig & Co (creative agency), Freemans, Forza l’Aquila, Gran Fondo Giro D’Italia, ML Dog couture, Bond supply, Makers shoes for Billboards and Vanidades Magazine.
Best Known For
Working as a model with major designers and brands in Italy, Denmark, USA and England.
She appeared in 2007 dramedy film Next Step for her role as a bartender (deleted scenes).
First TV Show
In 2013, Claudia appeared in the talk show Esta Noche Tu Night con Felipe Viel as herself.
First Fashion show
She walked in the 2004 / 2005 fashion show at Opium, London, for Francesca Marotta and other designers,
She is a vegetarian since the age of 5.
Claudia Romani Favorite Things
Claudia Romani Facts
- She likes vegetarian food.
- Claudia’s interests include swimming, Pilates, yoga, traveling and cats.
- She is an avid fan of AC Milan (Italian football club).
- In 2012, she was voted as VH1’s “Best Bikini Body” in the supermodels category.
- She has worked in Denmark and England a lot. She has also worked in USA.
- In 2005, she was awarded with the title of “Denmark best legs by “Q” magazine”.
- She won the title of Miss Internet by Clarence in the past.
- Romani is the co-founder of website kustomcompanies.com. She manages the communications and PR part for the website.
- Visit her official website @ claudiaromani.com.
- Connect with Claudia on Twitter, Facebook and MySpace.