Gavin Powers MacIntosh
Tucson, Arizona, U.S.
He went to a private Christian school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Grant MacIntosh (Younger Brother), Gage MacIntosh (Younger Brother)
As a model, he is signed with Ford Modeling Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (approx)
73 kg or 161 pounds
Gavin MacIntosh dated –
- Brooke Sorenson (2014-Present) – Actress Brooke Sorensen and Gavin are seeing each other.
Race / Ethnicity
Gavin has German, Irish, and Portuguese ancestry.
Gavin MacIntosh’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is speculated to be 9.5 (US).
As a model, Gavin has appeared in advertising campaigns for Target, Mattel, and others.
Best Known For
Playing Connor Stevens on the ABC Family and Freeform drama series The Fosters.
In 2012, Gavin appeared in a short film Knocked Down for his role as young Donny.
First TV Show
In 2011, Gavin played the role as Wayne in the NBC political comedy sitcom Parks and Recreation in just one episode entitled “Pawnee Rangers.”
He is a fitness freak and does full body workout. Like many others, he leads an active lifestyle and tries to run on beach. The sand over there provides him a good cardiovascular workout.
Bench press is his favorite exercise which he does with the help of his dad. In August 2015, she tweeted a photo of his late night workout.
He does exercises for abs, upper body, legs and keeps switching his exercises.
Gavin eats organic food and eats meat which is farm raised. He eats sugary food, soda and everything, but in limited proportions.
Gavin MacIntosh Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
- Animal – Dog
Source – Wikia
Gavin MacIntosh Facts
- Gavin started his career as a child model at the age of 10 by appearing in commercials.
- Gavin takes interest in competitive soccer, skateboarding, and biking.
- In his free time, he also likes to sketch, paint, and write songs.
- He supports LGBT rights and speaks for the equality.
- Along with actor Hayden Byerly, he is against bullying and supports “Be Good to Each Other” campaign.
- He grew up in Tucson, Arizona, but shifted to Hermosa Beach, California later.
- He had a gay kiss with co-star Hayden Byerly in 2015 on screen at The Fosters. At that time, it garnered much coverage due to being the youngest same-sex kiss.
- Visit his official website @ www.gavinmacintosh.com.
- Connect with Gavin on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.