Kobe Bryant is a legendary name in the history of basketball. The tall and magnificent stature of this man in well-maintained tone brought an opportunity to play with National Basketball Association (NBA). It seems as he was destined to play this game and therefore after his birth, his grandfather started preparing him for the future. His talent flourished early when he was clearing his high school and made record to be the topmost basketball player of the nation in high school.
He never back stepped and neither let down his country. His 81 points scored in only one game have proved to be a breakthrough in his career, written in golden words as highest point in the history of NBA. It is not so easy to maintain this magnificent career for several years without proper diet and workouts. Altogether, with proper body care and perfection in game, he achieved the title of youngest player to score 30,000 points in records of the basketball confederation. There are lots of people who want to know about the secret of his figure and energy and for that let’s have a look at his workout and diet regime, which is given below:
Kobe Bryant Intense Workout Routine
The man of splendid height and weight catch your eyes with his 6-feet and 6-inch stature. He is a professional player and needs to concentrate his build for constancy.
- Proper time distribution
The even time distribution for regular exercise and practice training is the key point in Bryant’s way to success. He has fixed 6 hours in a day for regular exercise and carries it only six out of seven days in a week. The first four hours are devoted to running and remaining two hours to basketball practice. The remaining two hours constitutes of cardiac exercise and weight training.
- Muscle building
The player seriously works hard to build his muscles and that is the reason behind his iron built body. Strenuous efforts in the form of military press, leg curls, abdominal crunches and biceps-triceps building are in his daily routine. This gives him a great quality of stamina and tremendous speed that makes others his admirer.
- Importance to rest
Kobe, who is also known as Black Mamba gives extreme value to rest in his schedule. According to him, there is always a requirement to take a break from heavy load in order to take care of his heart as well as lungs. Therefore, one day in a week is dedicated to relaxation.
Kobe Bryant Balanced Diet Plan
- The body of Kobe Bryant is recognized for his iron built. This strength and firmness admired by millions of sport lovers has not come on its own. He takes appropriate protein content in his daily meal because his dietitians know that protein serves as raw material for building muscles in the body.
- Running and exhaustive gaming causes heavy sweating and increases water metabolism in the body. Therefore, to save himself from severe water loss and to remain protected from dehydration, he takes large amounts of water. Loss of salts in sweating should also be checked via drinks.
- He is not a strict follower of vegetarian diet and craves for meat but keeps a check to his non-vegetarian desires. It is hard for him to follow the diet chart strictly by avoiding meat.
- Mainly, he is a frugivore (fruit eater) and goes for fresh fruits whenever there is hunger in midst of the main meals. Complete nourishment is his priority.
- He is also not in favor of taking large gaps between two meals. In order to fill these gaps, he takes eggs and salad or toast in the morning. There is a rapid burn of calories when muscles work accelerates, therefore, by supplementing low fat yogurt in drinks can serve immediate source of refreshment.
- Bryant’s diet chart also includes green tea, which is a drink that packs the body with anti oxidants and attacks the noxious free radicals. It also helps to defend the vital organs of body from lactic acid damages.