Created by Dr. Marshall Stamper, MD, The Lindora Diet is an amazing weight loss plan which will torch thirty pounds from your body in ten weeks. Millions of users who were completely fed up with almost all diet programs used the diet program as last resort and attained astonishingly wonderful results while moving along with it.
What The Lindora Diet is?
The Lindora diet is extremely low carb, low fat and high protein diet program. You will be under medical supervision and will get clinically approved meals for ten weeks. One to one counseling and ten phone conversations with nutrition expert are some of the key features of diet plan.
Best part of diet program is you have no fear of becoming deficient in vital nutrients because you consistently will be monitored and counseled by experts.
How The Lindora Diet Plan Works?
The Lindora diet program works on principle of ketosis. When your body is continuously fed with foods devoid of carb and fats, it begins producing ketones. Ketones further send message to your brain to burn deposits of fats to provide energy to your body.
The Lindora diet program will work on your body in three phases; let’s have a look at these three phases.
During phase one, carb or calorie containing foods will entirely be removed from your diet regime. You will survive on protein rich foods only. Purpose of these foods is to instigate ketosis process in your body. It’s vital for you to drink immense water along-with protein rich diet; otherwise you are prone to become victim of constipation, kidney stones, hair fall etc.
In phase two, some of low carb foods will be reintroduced in your diet regime. Having total duration of one month, you will see major weight loss taking place in your body in this phase.
Phase three will cater to your metabolism. Myriad foods will be reintroduced in this phase, and the purpose of these foods will be to rev up your metabolism.
Who Can Follow The Lindora Diet?
The Lindora diet program is one of the most expensive diet programs. So, if you are not much bothered about money and have strong will power, irrespective of your age group, you can follow the diet program.
And if you are seeking to find some weight loss program which you can stick to for your lifetime, you should better begin finding some other weight loss program.
Some Healthy Tips of Retaining Weight
The Lindora diet plan is a meticulous diet program with short term benefits. After ten weeks are over, the diet solution will not endeavor to inculcate healthy lifestyle habits in you. You have to figure out on your own how to maintain your lost weight forever.Here are some tips which will assist you in retaining your lost weight forever.
- Stick to balanced diet and purchase foods of all kinds from food store. In your daily diet regime, 25% protein, 20% fats and 55% carbs should be there. Adequate nourishment is key to attaining and retaining hale and slim body.
- Prune consumption of salt in your diet. You might be refraining from sugar considering the fact that sugar makes you become overweight. Same stands true with salt as well. Salt enhances retention of water in your body and makes you look plump. Experiencing thirst every now and then signals towards excess of salt in your body.
- Click numerous pictures of you when you are in perfect body shape. Paste those pictures in different corners of your room. These pictures will boost up your energy and will make you feel how beautiful you are. This realization will keep check on your consumption of unhealthy snacks and will keep you fit.
- Life is all about change. You all seek change to stay happy and so does your body. If you are eating restrained number of calories, give your metabolism boost by increasing your number of calories at least once in a month. That being said, you still can rely on healthy and nutritious foods such as whole grains, fruits, vegetables etc.
Benefits of The Lindora Diet
The Lindora diet program has several benefits, let’s have a look at some of them.
- The diet program will overcome weight loss plateau which generally is major stumbling block in the way to losing weight.
- You will not feel astray while moving along with the diet program because there are adequate directions and guidelines given by diet program.
- You will find success story of several dieters shared on the website of diet solution. Their success stories will fill you with fervor and will inspire you to melt weight.
- Dieters suffering from insulin sensitivity and inflammation are likely to experience improvement in their symptoms because carb containing foods have been dissuaded by diet solution.
- Well-being of body alone is not sufficient because most of your body functions are controlled by your brain. The diet solution will ensure health of both your body and mind.
- Protein rich diet acknowledged by diet program will make sure that you do not lose muscles while moving along with diet program.
Drawbacks of The Lindora Diet
Let’s have a look at some of the loopholes of the Lindora diet program.
- Due to being pricey, not everyone can afford to follow and take advantage of the diet program.
- Extremely low carb or calorie consumption makes you susceptible of developing kidney stones. So, you have to stay vigilant and make sure that the diet program doesn’t get prolonged.
- Unlike other online weight loss programs, the diet program neither promise money back guarantee nor does it provide free food supplement samples to users.
- Emphasis on diverse supplements to fulfill deficiency of nutrients is not very appreciable. No matter how effective and worthy the supplements are, they can never provide the nourishment as is provided by natural foods.
Sample Meal Plan
Dieters are recommended to eat six small meals in a day i.e. three main meals and three snacks. The meal plan is for those who wish to retain their lost weight. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of diet program.
You can have half grapefruit, egg sandwich with whole grain bread, green tea etc. in your breakfast.
You can have protein bars, puddings etc. in your morning snack.
You can have grilled white fish, boiled lettuce, poached broccoli, spinach etc. in your lunch.
You can have green smoothie, turkey, cheese rolls etc. in your afternoon snacks.
You can have lemon garlic shrimp, chicken vegetable soup, omelet with onion, garlic, tomato etc. in your dinner.
You can have an orange, apple etc. in your evening snack.