Sushant Singh Rajput, a rising star of the Indian film industry, has acquired a lot of fame in a very short span of time. He has been part of remarkable films like Kai Po Che and PK. He is all set to rock the screen with two new films, Detective Byomkesh Bakshy! and M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story that will release later this year. Apart from these films, his role as a responsible and ideal family member Manav in the Indian television series “Pavitra Rishta” was also appreciated by the masses.
If you are charmed by his cute face, dazzling smile and overall personality, then you would love to know all about his lifestyle. You can begin by reading about his health secrets, here. This will help you get an attractive body and also an overall glowing personality.
4 Day Gymming Rule
Sushant is not a big fan of gymming, but in order to keep himself fit and active, he goes to the gym 4 days a week. If one even starts going to a gym for 4 days a week, the following benefits can be achieved:
- Burning excessive calories
- Avoiding problem of high blood pressure
- Reduced risk of heart diseases
- Prevention from diabetes and various types of cancers
- Improved metabolism
- Stronger bones
- Better sleep
- Enhanced mental peace
Wing Chun Kung Fu
This is a special type of martial arts in which self defense is the prime objective. It is a close range combat in which the striking and grappling methods are brought in use to beat the opponent. The core benefits of this exercise include:
- Stronger legs
- Better posture
- Enhanced arm strength
- Toned upper body muscles
- Improved body flexibility
- Burning excessive body fat
- A calm mind
This handsome hunk also loves to indulge in horse riding. It is one hobby that helps him stay fit and active. Controlling a horse is not easy as it involves a lot of determination and absolute control. If you are wondering, how you can improve your health by horse riding, then have a look at the key advantages, it offers:
- Improves health of heart
- Strong and toned muscles
- Augments body balance
- Enables better reflexes
- Enhances stamina
If you have never gone for horse riding before, then we suggest you to seek help of a trainer. This would save you from nasty accidents and help you get all the required confidence, one needs before getting on the back of a horse.
We all know that Sushant has a fondness for dancing. This Jhalak Dikhla Ja participant practices ballet to not only improve his dancing abilities, but also to improve his fitness levels. Ballet dance improves balance level, coordination of various limbs, burns off fat and improves cardio health. So, those of you who love dancing but think that it’s too complicated, should stop worrying and try ballet dancing. It is a very simple form of dance that can be followed simply by watching videos like the one added here. Just give it your best shot. If you fail, you can always join a ballet dance class.
Sushant Singh Rajput Diet
- Give up on Indulgences: This theatre actor believes in eating the right kind of food on a daily basis. He had a huge fondness for aaloo and gobhi paranthas in the morning, but now he has completely given it up. He believes that if one wants to maintain a healthy body, then giving up on indulgences is a must. Even one extra calorie can mess with one’s fitness goals. So, it’s better to control your desires and stick to a balanced meal.
- Boiled Sprouts: The Patna born actor, also likes to switch to healthy food options like boiled sprouts. As the sprouts are a healthier option than junk food, one should always keep them handy. It would assist with your daily requirements of protein. It also has sufficient quantities of fiber, folate, antioxidants and most necessary vitamin C.
- Protein Shakes: This dashing actor sticks to protein shakes. If you have never tried one before or are stuck to only one flavor of protein shakes, then you should know that there are many flavors available in the market like vanilla or chocolate, to make them bearable for your taste buds. Once you get in the habit of consuming protein shakes regularly, you’ll be doing a big favor to your body.
- No Fried Food: The charming actor also stays far away from fried foods. This should be largely followed by all because fried foods would make you fat in the long run. It would make you vulnerable to heart diseases, various types of cancers and also increase the risk of diabetes. So, just stop and think twice before having those French fries that you simply love.
The last piece of advice shared by this down to earth actor is that one should always believe in himself. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how large or weird they may seem. Just keep trying until you succeed.