|Aaron Doh Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 7, 1995|
Aaron Doh is an American singer, actor, and social media star who is best known for releasing several hit songs such as Silent Thoughts (2018), Read Zone (2018), and Drownin (2018). He is also noted for the release of his EP titled Love Lies in 2018. He is also known for his videos of challenges, pranks, storytimes, reactions, and vlogs that he uploads to his eponymous YouTube channel. Aaron earned his fame through the 6-second videos that he would upload to his Vine account. He has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 450k followers on YouTube, more than 300k followers on Twitter, and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Texas, United States
Social Media Star, Actor, Singer
- Mother – She works as a nurse.
- Siblings – He has a younger brother and sister along with 5 more siblings.
Aaron prefers to self-manage his career.
Hip Hop, Rap, Alternative, Pop
Shore 2 Shore Records
He has also released his music with Seven Records in the past.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aaron has dated –
- Kaitlyn Mackenzie (2016) – Social media star and actress Kaitlyn Mackenzie and Aaron got engaged to one another in 2016. In a video shared by Everyday Vines on Facebook, Aaron can be seen getting down on his knees and proposing to Kaitlyn who in return excitedly accepts his proposal. Later, the duo called off their wedding for reasons unknown.
- Tori D’onofrio (2018-Present) – Aaron started dating social media star Tori D’onofrio in 2018. Since then, the couple has always been seen happily spending time with one another.
Race / Ethnicity
Through his social media, Aaron has endorsed several brands including Wish.
Best Known For
- Releasing several singles such as Silent Thoughts (2018), Read Zone (2018), and Drownin (2018)
- Starring in the web series Mr. Student Body President
- Uploading challenges, pranks, storytimes, reactions, and vlogs to his self-titled YouTube channel
- Posting funny and magical 6-second videos to his Vine account
As a Singer
Aaron released his first single titled Silent Thoughts on Jun 3, 2018. He also released several other songs such as Drownin and Read Zone the same year.
On, August 24, 2018, he released an EP titled Love Lies. It consisted of 7 tracks such as Hold Me Down, Love Hangover, and Not Yourself.
Later, he released his second EP titled Dreamland on February 7, 2019. It consisted of 4 songs in total Grandeur, Jack and Jill, London Bridges, and Eeny Meeny Miney Mo.
First Web Show
He made his debut web show appearance as Sam in Freakish in October 2016.
Though there is little known about Aaron’s workout routine, one thing’s for sure that he does go to the gym and focuses on building a lean physique.
In a comparison picture that he uploaded to his Instagram in August 2017 with the caption “This is how different 65 pounds can make you look”, it can be clearly seen that he went through a rigorous set of workout and cardio routines and possibly diet plans in order to lose the excess weight that he had put on.
Aaron Doh Favorite Things
- Thing About Being A Vine Star – Making People Laugh
- Band – Twenty One Pilots
- Childhood Memory – Playing with swords with his best friend
Source – YouTube
Aaron Doh Facts
- If he weren’t into social media, he would have become a real estate agent.
- Aaron was often mistaken for a 5-year-old kid when he was 2 years old because of his tall height.
- He enjoys eating Oreos.
- If he were able to be anyone for a day, he would be a skydiver.
- Aarons celebrity crush is Emma Watson.
- In 2017, he shared an apartment with social media stars, Colby Brock, Sam Golbach, Corey Scherer, Devyn Lundy, and Elton Castee.
- He has a dog named Buddy Doh.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Aaron Doh / Instagram