|Abby Huntsman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1986|
|Spouse||Jeffrey Bruce Livingston|
Abby Huntsman is a journalist from the United States who is currently a general assignment reporter for the Fox News Channel. She was earlier a host on MSNBC. Abby is the daughter of former governor Jon Huntsman Jr. and she is considered one of the most successful TV personalities of all time. Abby supported her father’s presidential campaign in 2012. She has more than 200,000 followers on Twitter and over 100,000 followers on Instagram.
Abigail Haight Huntsman
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
New York City, New York, United States
In 2008, Abby acquired a degree from the University of Pennsylvania and studied Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE) there.
Journalist, Reporter, Anchor
- Father – Jon Huntsman Jr. (Politician)
- Mother – Mary Kaye Huntsman (Activist)
- Siblings – Asha Bharati Huntsman (Sister), Elizabeth Huntsman (Sister), Gracie Mei Huntsman (Sister), Jon Huntsman III (Brother), Mary Anne Huntsman (Sister), William Huntsman (Brother)
- Others – Jon Huntsman Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Businessman and Philanthropist), Karen Christina Haight (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Floyd Cooper (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Anne Galloway (Maternal Grandmother)
Henry Reisch (Talent Agent)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abby Huntsman has dated –
- Jeffrey Bruce Livingston (2010-Present) – Abby and Business Analyst Jeffrey Bruce Livingston started dating while they were in the University of Pennsylvania and eventually got married on August 28, 2010. The couple gave birth to a daughter named Isabel Grace in November 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and Scottish ancestry with traces of Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish roots.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pointed chin
- Dimpled smile
She hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Hosting on news cable and satellite television network MSNBC
- Co-hosting Fox & Friends Weekend and being a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel
Huntsman hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the talk-show Larry King Now in 2012.
Her diet plan and workout routine aren’t available.
Abby Huntsman Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Abby Huntsman Facts
- Abby used to play tennis in high school and won the state championship twice.
- During the meeting of Donald Trump and Kim Jong-un at the 2018 North Korea–United States summit, while Fox News was covering the broadcast, Abby called them “two dictators” on June 10, 2018.
- She was ranked #26 on the Forbes 30 under 30 list of up and coming members of the media in 2013.
- Abby did an internship for well-renowned journalist Diane Sawyer while studying at the university.
- She is often seen on CNN as a guest.
- Abby has worked as a general assignment reporter for Fox News Channel.
- In 2012, Huntsman worked on her father’s campaign as a media advisor and surrogate.
- Abby spent most of her childhood in Utah, U.S. After that, she spent many years living in Asia including Taiwan and Singapore.
- In early 2013, she, along with Meghan McCain and Margaret Hoover supported gay marriage by releasing an ad.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Myurow at English Wikipedia / Facebook / CC BY-SA 3.0