|Lee Min-ho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 28, 1993|
Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
Lee Min-ho went to the Paikyang High School.
After completing his high school education, he got enrolled at the Chung-Ang University’s Institute of the Arts from where he majored in theater.
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
Lee Min-ho is represented by PI Entertainment.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic body
- Messy hairdo
Lee Min-ho has appeared in the TV commercials for –
- Lotte Samkang
- LG Electronics Canvas X
- Samsung Galaxy Note (alongside actress and singer Eugene)
- Nongshim Noodle
- Shany Pokémon Bread
- G Shop Star Market
Best Known For
- Being cast as Prince Yang-myung in the South Korean TV series, Moon Embracing the Sun.
- Playing the role of Song Man-bo in fantasy romantic comedy TV sitcom, Rooftop Prince.
In 2001, he made his film debut in a minor role in the South Korean film Waikiki Brothers.
First TV Show
In 1998, Lee made his first TV show appearance in the role of Jung-bae in Soonpoong Clinic.
Lee Min-ho Facts
- Lee decided to pursue an acting career because he wanted to fulfill his father’s dream, who himself wanted to become a professional actor but couldn’t make it.
- He made his acting debut at the age of 5 after he was cast in the South Korean sitcom, Soonpoong Clinic. He worked on the show for 2 years.
- His decision to go for soccer instead of acting while growing up was an act of rebellion against his parents, who wanted him to pursue the latter.
- He served as the captain of his middle school soccer team. However, while studying in high school, he decided to embrace acting career and go for it.
- At the 2008 Seoul FC Junior Championship Cup, he finished up as a top scorer with 10 goals in the tournament. He was considered as a soccer prodigy at that stage.
- When he started his adult acting career, he considered adopting a stage name so as to avoid any confusion with City Hunter actor Lee Min-ho.
- His parents discouraged him from changing his name and urged him to work harder to create his own place in the South Korean film industry.
- He doesn’t have any social media account.