|Adam D’Angelo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1984|
Adam D’Angelo is considered as one of the smartest individuals in the Silicon Valley. It has even been rumored that he was the one who taught coding to Mark Zuckerberg while they were studying in high school. He got his first big job in IT in his friend’s social media company. He served as the chief technology officer with Facebook before he decided to resign from his job to co-found, Quora. Under his guidance, Quora managed to reach 100 million monthly visitors in March 2016 and in October of that year, they launched the Spanish version of the website.
He is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.
Adam D’Angelo went to the Joel Barlow High School. He later shifted to the Phillips Exeter Academy. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at the California Institute of Technology and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Adam D’Angelo can be reached through Quora, Inc.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam D’Angelo has opted to keep his personal life away from the public domain, which makes it difficult for us to claim anything about his dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Prominent Nose
- Messy hairstyle
Adam D’Angelo hasn’t endorsed any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Being the co-founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the popular question-and-answer website, Quora
- Having previously served as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Facebook as well as the Vice President of its engineering department
Adam D’Angelo Facts
- He first met Mark Zuckerberg, the co-founder of Facebook, while they were studying at Philips Exeter Academy. They had become close friends at the elite boarding school.
- In 2004, he joined the Facebook team when the social media giants moved from Harvard to Palo Alto, California to start their stunning rise.
- While he was studying in college, he developed a website called BuddyZoo, which helped users upload their AIM buddy list and compare with other users’ list.
- In 2001, he finished on the 8th spot at the USA Computing Olympiad, in which he competed as a high school student.
- In 2002, he managed to finish on the 2nd spot and grabbed a silver medal at the International Olympiad in Informatics.
- He and fellow Facebook employee, Charlie Cheever, started Quora in June 2009. The company was made public in June 2010.
- In September 2011, the official iTunes app was released for Quora and was made available to users in September 2012.
- D’Angelo led Quora’s bid to acquire Parlio, an online community website. It was eventually acquired in March 2016.
- While studying in high school, he collaborated with Mark Zuckerberg to create music suggestion software called Synapse Media Player, which was eventually acquired by Microsoft.
- Follow him on Twitter and Quora.
Featured Image by Philip Neustrom / Flickr / CC BY 2.0