|Adam Horowitz Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|December 4, 1971
Adam Horowitz is an American screenwriter, producer, and director who has gained acclaim for co-creating the ABC fairy tale adventure drama series, Once Upon a Time, with his writing partner Edward Kitsis. He has also worked on numerous other projects such as Amazing Stories, Dead of Summer, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Tron: Uprising, Lost, Birds of Prey, Fantasy Island, Felicity, Popular, Birds of Prey, Confessions of an American Bride, and Tron: Legacy.
New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Horowitz studied at Hunter College High School from where he graduated in 1990. Then, he got enrolled at the University of Wisconsin–Madison and graduated with a B.A. in 1994, majoring in communication arts and political science.
During his time at the university, he was a writer and reporter for the Daily Cardinal student newspaper and wrote as many as 5 articles in the same issue.
Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Adam Horowitz has been signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Horowitz has dated –
- Erin Barrett Horowitz – He is married to Erin Barrett Horowitz.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wears glasses
- Frequently works with Edward Kitsis
He was raised in a Jewish family.
Adam Horowitz Facts
- He met Edward Kitsis at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- Adam Horowitz has worked in the ABC drama television series, Lost, which won the Writers Guild of America (WGA) Award for “Best Dramatic Series” in 2005.
- He has often worked with a tightly knit group of Jewish film professionals which include J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Edward Kitsis, Andre Nemec, Josh Appelbaum, Jeff Pinkner, and Bryan Burk.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0