|Agam Buhbut Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 8, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Agam Buhbut is an Israeli singer and songwriter who rose to fame after being chosen to represent her country at the Junior Europa Song Contest in the past.
- Siblings – Ron Buhbut (Brother) (Musician)
Agam is represented by Niv Eshet Cohen, Kaspit art, and ZI Agency Booking.
Z.I. Productions By PIL LTD
5 ft 9 inch or 175 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to highlight her hair blonde.
- Slightly freckled face
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Agam has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Daniel Edri Art & Design
Agam Buhbut Facts
- She was brought up in the Ramot neighborhood of Beersheba, Israel.
- In the past, she was trained by singer and songwriter Moshe Peretz.
- Agam was only 8 years old when she came into the limelight for the first time after competing on the children’s talent show School of Music.
- She started her official YouTube channel on October 26, 2015. As of 2020, some of the most popular music videos on her channel are אגם בוחבוט – כמו בריו, אגם בוחבוט – ארטיק מסטיק, אגם בוחבוט – חוזרת אליך, אגם בוחבוט – LOCA, and אגם בוחבוט & גל אדם – עברו חודשיים.
- Some of her most popular tracks are Like Rio and Popcorn Gum.
Featured Image By Agam Buhbut / Instagram