|Aima Baig Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¼ in|
|Date of Birth||March 10, 1995|
Aima Baig is a Pakistani singer, musician, and songwriter who rose to fame for her work in the film Lahore Se Aagey (2016). Nevertheless, she garnered furthered attention with the songs that she sang on Coke Studio (2017-2019).
آئمہ بیگ (In English Aima Baig)
Rahim Yar Khan, Punjab, Pakistan
Aima graduated from the University of Lahore, where she pursued a degree in Bachelor of Film and Television.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – Komal Baig (Sister) (Manger), She has 2 brothers and 1 more sister.
- Others – Mubasher Lucman (Uncle) (Film Director, Anchorperson, Former Caretaker Provincial Minister in Punjab Caretaker Ministry)
Aima is represented by her sister Komal Baig.
Pop, Rock, Classical
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aima has dated –
- Shahbaz Shigri – Aima got engaged to her long-time partner on March 21, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Pakistani ancestry.
However, she prefers to dye her hair a shade of burgundy.
- She has a symbol of music on the inner side of her left wrist.
- Fuller lower lip
Aima has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Golden Pearl Light & Glow
- Kala Kola
Aima Baig Facts
- She was born and raised in Oman as the 4th of 5 children.
- Aima’s father had worked as an electrical engineer in the past.
- Her mother who had been diagnosed with cancer 6 years prior to her death sadly lost her battle to the disease in 2017. Her passing affected Aima deeply and she has since dedicated herself to helping people with cancer and actively contributes to the Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital and Research Centre.
- The earliest post that Aima uploaded to her Instagram account was on May 10, 2015.
- One of her earliest song releases was in 2016, for the film Lahore Se Aagey that was titled Kalabaz Dil. She has since gone on to release a number of other hit tracks including Do Bol, Raaz-E-Ulfat, and Fitoor to name a few.
- In 2017, Aima joined the Coke Studio alongside fellow well-known artists and musicians Atif Aslam, Sanam Marvi, and Ali Hamza along with various other singers with whom she did a total of 15 episodes from 2017 to 2019.
Featured Image By Aima Baig / Instagram