|Alex Lowes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1990|
Alex Lowes is a British professional motorcycle racer who as of January 2023, had been racing for the Kawasaki Racing Team in the Superbike World Championship as a team-mate to multi-world champion Jonathan Rea. He signed with Kawasaki Racing Team in October 2019.
Alexander Thomas Lowes
Lincoln, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Jim Lowe
- Mother – Dottie Lowe
- Siblings – Samuel Deane Lowes (Identical Twin Brother) (Professional Motorcycle Racer), Jennifer Lowe-Anker
- Others – Marina Ross (Sister-In-Law), Kathryn (Neice)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alex has dated –
- Corinne Powell – Alex tied the knot with model recruiter Corinne Powell on December 19, 2017. Together, the couple has twins.
Race / Ethnicity
- His neat and steady composure
Alex Lowes Facts
- He had started racing motorcycles at the mere age of 6. Later, he switched to motocross from 1998 until 2001, around England. From there, Alex went on to compete in road racing in JRA Championship and finished second overall
- Alex was just 12 years old when he competed in the Aprilia Superteen Championship and finished 4th overall. He achieved the feat despite being the youngest amongst the other boys who were between 13 and 19 years old.
- His twin brother Sam Lowes has been competing in the Moto2 World Championship with a Kalex since 2019, for the ELF Marc VDS Racing Team.
- His bike number is ’22’.
- Previously, Lowes had raced in the British Supersport Championship and the FIM Superstock 1000 Cup.
- For 3 consecutive years from 2016 to 2018, he raced with a Samsung Honda at the Suzuka 8 Hours. He is also the 2013 title holder of the British Superbike Championship aboard a Honda CBR1000RR for Samsung Honda.
- He took part in the World Superbike on with a Yamaha YZF-R1 for Pata Yamaha Official WorldSBK Team.
- Alex competed as the youngest racer in British Supersport Championship riding a Honda CBR600RR in 2007.
Featured Image By Alex Lowes / Instagram